3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FucKoFF.com 27.05.20 10:21 pm

How to get the title of United States damn it!!! (WWE 2K17)

Guys help, not as a career not progressing in the race for the title and the Royal rumble was waiting there for me the match is not given, just the usual. Money in the Bank too, just the usual give. All fights 5 stars no progress. Tried it with the promo, but there is also no effect, and attack and etc etc nothing!!! What the fuck???
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 27.05.20

FucKoFF.com
lol I have the same thing,up his career and play in a universe)

F
FucKoFF.com 27.05.20

Bastards, the whole game is ruined (

R
RealKing 27.05.20

FucKoFF.com
there is nothing difficult to win the title nxt . and advance or a title if not a noob

R
Ratmir Garipov 27.05.20

RealKing it already in basis

R
RealKing 27.05.20

Ratmir Layout
so noob

w
wolf96 27.05.20

FucKoFF.com
you should just see those who are above in the table wet and all and then just fludity with the Champ and all when he has all the stripes are red then fude with him)

n
na_zanigennom_taze 27.05.20

wolf96
but all killed several times, so 10 and weigh(

w
wolf96 27.05.20

na_zanigennom_taze
FIDI with those who are all red to you

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 27.05.20

The higher you rating, the slower the promotion. Your task is just to win matches, though, with 3/3,5 stars. +1 month - this is normal. On the promo, fudi and other troubles can score a little help. That's when you get to third place, then you can fludity champion (Yes, do not have to be the first contender, the question is: well then what for it is necessary?). Cause it needs to be in the first week immediately after a PPV. The sign of successful fuda will be one of the cutscenes, where the champion keeps his belt, and then there is the main character. Well, after waiting for a fight.

As for the key PPV, I hate it too. Constantly gets niedocenione from NXT (I still hold this second title), and instead of the Royal rumble/money in the Bank etc I get the fucking title defense with the same wrestler.

What can I say, WWE is not a sport, and rules are there for sports. Perfect no logic in the ratings and titles, who is the most popular - and best. In real WWE, no one will give you consistently win, it's a show with a story.

Another point: if we took a personal fight for the title, will have to score on the team, as partner can often fly fudy with the champion and not the matches that need.

F
FucKoFF.com 27.05.20

In General solved the problem by reinstalling the game(it turned out it was a glitch of the game!) started again, did not win Samoa Joe at the beginning. After the title came from NXT for the Intercontinental championship, in General, all the rules. Thanks to all who helped with advice.)

n
na_zanigennom_taze 27.05.20

FucKoFF.com
the game completely reset?