3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djekiler 27.05.20 10:22 pm

What would you like to see? (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Which race would you like to see in the new game? Why simplified the game by removing most of the races leaving only three? Discussion and assumptions that will be in the new game and DLC
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.05.20

djekiler
Race removed, because they need to sell DLC. Trite can not make them fully work out. Well, then, Marinos, orcs, and Eldar is a race for which will be a campaign plot, who's in multiplayer will be unknown.
I thing that haositov and Necrons added to the game. Ideally, a plot Supplement with a campaign. And still I wish that some reference to the plot of DoW II, Chaos Rising and Retribution were. It would be nice to hear from Angelos or Tula mention of his Commander who bravely extinguished the orcs and Eldar, destroyed terenetsky Navy-hive, and in the end dumped to hosital. Well, or left in the order. Here's someone who as played. Something similar to hear in the game, I think all will be nice.

I
Ilya_Rysenkov 27.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III the nail, but in the eye.
From myself: need to add a decent map editor and mods. Warcraft 3, wow! Even with the weak map editor and mods that was in DOW 1, and modders have done so much. With each game...
Then, we do not know whether only three parties will be. But yeah, Chaos should be added. Too much of significant side.
Three: it would be nice to not like Heroes 6 and 7. Heroes 5 was very good, the next... there is a tradition not to talk about sad!
Four: Normal system requirements, and optimization. Starcraft 2 turned out - even my old 10-year-old pulled the computer eg well (though this has been modified). It's possible!

D
DAEMON64RuS 27.05.20

All Races from 1 piece !

N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

TAU is IMBA, Wang)

S
Shadowran666 27.05.20

I would like chaos, or rather of slaaneshi to see.
Ciscomani and clonodine all things, and of the Children of the Emperor of course.

B
BOISKAUT 27.05.20

And there will be as in part 1 with bots in a single game chopped?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 27.05.20

Very much amusing to go for Retribution Tyranid. I hope in some addition will provide them a full-fledged company.