3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_PooH_ 27.05.20 10:23 pm

Experience full game [PC] v.2 (Shift 2: Unleashed)

Share impressions
15 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 27.05.20

And where is the link to the first part?

A
AndreikaMarmazetka 27.05.20

is there a limit to the garage?)

R
RiskyWoods 27.05.20

Very recommend NTM Tire Mod 2.0 offom! Mod physics (for wheels) improves Forsyte solves the issue with the inertia (one of the most frustrating stocks in the game) and so and so!
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=35947
@ка22 -Unlimited garage mod rasshiryaet garage of up to 800 cans
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33321

n
number 9 large 27.05.20

This is the first epic game,in which I played.9/10.Of the minuses can be noted only control on the keyboard,and sometimes ugly graphics.

m
my name is Sly 27.05.20

as for me shift 2 it's the game of the century!10 points although there is one drawback: I barely understand how to set the minimum permissions

P
Paladinm 27.05.20

Xbox360 and PC version,the sky and the earth,everything is perfect on the Xbox360 and the PC, how much nerves I spent.

n
newworldrally 27.05.20

What the fuck do arcades in which are some solid nerves to play with the keyboard. Even in any serious simulator (like gtr) no such discrimination (not to mention the fact that all the charms there are opened with the wheel, with the keyboard adequate management however, and there is no stupid, and where keyboard masochism developer cut down a priori that the function of the type lfs). Well here just PI---- not only that, all these stupid hype and videos portovikami pseudovesicaria x miss, another hour was origional from such a cartoon oligophrenics control, because even the short press on button turn the car simply blows away like a feather... for a simulator it's nonsense, of course, but for arcade it's just masajistaspaisas nonsense. And settings as such, and no, all the most trivial and pathetic. Total - uninstall absurd. The worst arcade of all arcades.

s
serge_desp 27.05.20

It can be played with the keyboard. The first time I almost his entire career was held without a rudder.
We need only the rotation angle limit of 10-11, to include stabilization and not to choose cars with strong excessive understeer.
Times are rather weak (on the wheel faster for 5 seconds with a 2 minute round), but bots can be defeated.

T
Tip Takoy 27.05.20

normal))

D
Dj0n 27.05.20

it rules

D
Death 2012 27.05.20

Hello!
I want to share my opinion and at the same time to compare the first part with unleashed.
1.Graphics have become more juicy, have more interesting effects, night racing, but the first part looks more real in this regard.
2.Removed the crazy Bouncing of the car at the road exit, which is very pleasing.
3.The fleet became larger.
4.Appeared possible to more smoothly rotate, but the car began to conduct themselves terribly in the turns, with the management of a problem if you have a little stretch, then consider that you flew off the track, and from this comes the following paragraph.
5.The game became much harder, at least on low and medium level of complexity, if at the beginning you are pulled ahead, the first to come will be very difficult if you do not like to exert yourself in games and just want to have a good time riding in nfs, this game will not please, probably because of this game and became known simply SHIFT from the need for speed there is not much, besides the difficulty and adds the control itself, rather how the car is when cornering.
6.Accident became much more interesting in the first part they were very poor, and sometimes was altogether funny to look at them, in the second part everything is different, sometimes everything you do in the game is after the next crazy turn machines, look at another accident, and then start the race again.

Verdict: if you want to simply and quietly go on the track, then this game is not for you, and another thing, if you are an avid fan of Abrosimov and you need the complexity, Shift 2 is waiting!

So I'll leave my opinion: both games I bought long ago (in 2009 and 2011 respectively), but it was only now, at least the first part, the second is not enough patience. All that is needed SIPTU the second is to add the accident, a night race, most likely the behavior of cars at the exit, smoother turns and more juicy picture, this would be the game that everyone was waiting for. But with the pros came the cons terrible management (Rather strange behavior of the car when cornering, to bring the car maybe) and unnecessary complexity rivals, if you don't eat ahead of, to overtake (or rather catch up, even while maintaining the trajectory and workshops turns) at low that the difficult level is hard. The choice is yours!

P
Pears 27.05.20

Once I began this play, Yes, for some reason quickly left. I don't remember why... I Decided again, and quite disappointed, will not be held.. And really sorry. Compare with grid Autosport, which also left in the middle for this.
Liked:
1. Machine. Much, cool, tune, bodies can be customized. There is no particular compulsion to skating on a certain machine in the grid. The effects of tuning expected, it's nice
2. Track. What can I say... Pretty, known, all we know is, me personally, better than any SF etc.
3.Ideal start
4.And the truth is, split the stream a bit there there. Direct feel.
5. configure the car on the track. In the first shift with this all the trouble was.
Did not like:
1. MENU! IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!!!! Even more to say about him do not want to. It so dibilny did, probably to the race if you get bored - go menu! Sorry, there are no levels of difficulty. Zadolbali to horror. Across the keyboard control is scattered. Haha U and I? What other buttons there are, like, closer? why F? why right but not left shift? insanity. Re-take every time you play pass the menu and get the race as the final boss zadolbali each time very quickly.
2. Pohereli my g27. First, the feedback personally I did not like. In real cars the wheel once highly informative.
SECOND!!!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHICH THREW! Constantly switch on the automatic transmission, it switches to the automatic clutch. The scheme is as follows: all off the food one race, it switches to the automatic clutch. Passing race 2 - enabled automatic transmission. Guys, just zadolbali. Third, the grip... It's all what's wrong with him? My sense of it? Well, I'm such a cool kid, with major g27, I want realism and turn off the automatic clutch. What it will give, say, grid? Without it will not turn on no transfer. Nuka, let's look in shift2! There's also the realism though Jo..eat! And there Hu.has all EB..sche. At any time you can put it in gear without the clutch though on the handle, at least on the petals. What is that? This is exactly the simulator I'm not mistaken? Sense from it only that what if you stop and the clutch is not pressed the MACHINE will STALL!!! VOTEEEE OF REALISM!!!111РАЗ
3. Iskusstvennyy. Not belching. At all. At any level. It is possible for them to chase only if you still can't ride a bike or deliberately stopped the car. Although discoverie, and can knock in the first or second turn, if failed to start. And because of this ooooou as boring.
4. Damage. Honestly, there's not much to say, because did not understand: they are there or not? In the settings th-that was, put full. And operatives into the wall at full speed and I just drove on. Again the setting is lost what?

Drifting Nitsche will not speak, for it is the individual, though for me too it... short, or something.. I even killed... I'm shorter so serious to the point came, took the plums for 20 minutes to its ideal set up, well... go. Went, and there the racing that... you Can safely skip. If you really want to potrivit - podatku(Hm) in simple races.
Dlc killed... Why the imbalance? haha these cars are charged free since the beginning of the career to give?
Drove on the wheel, online not been evaluated for downloaded.
Total: I do not understand for whom the game. Shoals with box and sapoy and feedback it once and for rudders. With all this neorealismo - on keyboards, like, impossible. For gamepads? hmm... that sms did, it's a Simulator...I Personally she pushed these stocks with the wheel, the slowness of the AI and this hell dibilny menu, which apparently was done by a child of about eight with some manic tendencies.

M
Maksim Mavrov 27.05.20

More music this scribe after the first Shiftа sounds boring.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 12.07.21

Threw closer to the beginning back in 2012, there was no impression at all, I installed it again a week ago ...
The game interested, first of all, with what was going on in the minds of the creators of this ... The gameplay itself is not bad within the series, if you want racing in the wrapper of a simulator , there's a soulful musical theme on the menu, okay. The dispatcher in headphones pleases, adds realism and comfort, gives good advice before starting.
But. An impervious screensaver with psychedelic outbursts, are you serious? Why force the player to play on those machines that are not interesting to him? Why is menu navigation on your computer so ugly? Why does the graphics look like an upscale from 720 rubles at $ 1080? Real rider inserts are awesome, but why not watch them again?
Questions remain. While I'm playing, without fish, as they say (the good parts of the series have been passed several times simply, and the first part of the crew needs a permanent Internet, which is not there now, and the second turned out to be y).

U
Unmatched 12.07.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Played a month ago at 1440r - the graphics are still extremely good. The lighting just gave up slightly.
The game is generally top, even now.