3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 27.05.20 10:24 pm

Is it possible to give weapons to companions? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

they can give weapons to companions?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

ducks4yquack
No way. Game not have this feature. Maybe some DLC will Release for this over time.

d
ducks4yquack 27.05.20

Sidorovich12
thank you

A
A Gamer 27.05.20

actually glad there's no time to play and just got over myself and left before the release of DLC and patches, and of the appearance time. For the new year will stick =D

N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

ducks4yquack
Sidorovich12
No, no, and no again. Pechalka of course, they from the beginning to the end of the game with the same go. That way everyone should do, and the partners only for the mind. I doubt that such a function will return with the release of DLC.

a
a lexx 27.05.20

And it g someone else bought? Yes, I have to say laziness! Know what slag is. Death Shepard died in Mass Effect

b
bukowski 27.05.20

In terms of tactics, the game is simplified to the extreme. If earlier for each Persian that you can customize the equipment and guide them during the battle, creating a tactical advantage in MEA this possibility is eliminated by bubany. ISPS, the ISPS, the ISPS and all. Gg is not a commander, and a member of the headstrong gang-watering that position-its hard to comply.

T
The X-Files 27.05.20

In fact it would be good to give them weapons and armor like in the first Mass Effect but due to the fact that the partners initially strong and have their own devastating abilities, the rest would be unnecessary altogether, but the BUTTON when landing on the planet Without partners I would agree.
No companions interfere underfoot more interesting, sharper play and pump capacity is more feel than with a partner.

Z
Z126 27.05.20

no

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
Oh, what's the difference? In fact, because GG is playing one. And partners for the species. No, well, they shoots certainly help. But still they are of little avail. Well, only krogan, as he tubecom their herachit and the damage it good. This kaganskiy cold drag. Almost half of his life with a successful hit takes away. And if you're lucky then adjacent opponents can catch.

S
ShellSPb 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
What version of the game, on 1.5 they have improved in terms of tactics and in terms of chatter.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

ShellSPb
1.5 not yet tested. Then see what the time is.

S
Siniy Kot 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
I do not agree...I do not know about other company but the Wind twice. changed SWISS and Pb randomly from a Scorpion then runs with the Apostle of that depends on XS,maybe from the sort of level of skills of the company

A
ArmandoX 27.05.20

bukowski
When it is early? In Mass Effect (as far as I remember) never had the opportunity to directly control the companions. Or I something not so understood?

A
A Gamer 27.05.20

ArmandoX
It implies that you can choose during battle, the weapons of party members equipped to use their skills.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.05.20

ArmandoX
Well, you for them to run could not, like in Dragon Age. But in terms of control of equipment, weapons, and use abilities in combat control was complete. In the Andromeda from that, the only opportunity to order to move somewhere and attack the enemy and all. To use a specific ability of a member of the squad at the right time is impossible. Hence, the tactical component dipped as the combination of skills at the right time is problematic, or rather impossible to do. Deign partner to set fire to enemy threw stun shot - that combination. And the first of the trilogy you'd have told my partner to fire who should be, and then I would have to ogusuku thrown or ordered another companion to do it. In Andromeda it is not. Well, still the contribution is imposed socket abilities for the three slots. In the Inquisition from the stump of 8 slots was bombed, and then just do the roots cut.

A
A Gamer 27.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Oh, and since I still remember the film about the creation of SW Republic commando, as the instructor for combat training igrodelov explained how to move/hide the soldiers on the battlefield. Where now such thoughtfulness?..Disappeared in the open world...

A
ArmandoX 27.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes, I agree.
In principle, I also believe that the level of games from BioWare specifically subsided, but we are not stupid to hatiti everything and call the game corner, and to analyze in detail all the pros and cons, to massively send these reviews to the developers etc. but what is happening in most forums - stupid meaningless chatter without a single argument.

G
Gregor977 27.05.20

ducks4yquack
It is impossible and it's sad the trilogy was, I hope that will bring back this nice feature for companions.
And so, you have to play with what is there=)

G
Gregor977 27.05.20

ArmandoX
Just a lot of key figures left BioWare what you want from those who have not developed the ME: 1,2,3.
This is of course bad, I think if they were now, the game turned out to be even better than it is now, but I play like as the previous trilogy.