3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey 26ru 27.05.20 10:24 pm

Game crash! [Solution!] (Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

After he joined the game after 1 second from the departure and written work was stopped Medal of honor.
52 Comments
Sort by:
z
zamez 27.05.20

I have a similar problem after logging in the network game crashes to desktop in 10 to 100сек but shows that I play who can help plizz!!!!!!!!!!!

e
eto ya 27.05.20

What do you want? This is the same EA with its original. With the battles was about the same thing. As the weeks pass it is more or less normal. But yet start dancing with a tambourine, and wait for the patches.

A
AndreykoSTR 27.05.20

I'm after a map change crashes.

a
aptcrydevil13 27.05.20

I have crashes on the 3rd mission when the stairs rise, and a pickup truck with a machine gunner crashes. they are asked to knock the door, but after shooting enemies immediately departure discontinued operation MOHW.EXE and it is in this place. settings changed from the image of the game extra bend put. what's the problem?

Y
Ygrumyi 27.05.20

Same on the 3rd job constantly crashes after a minute of the game

k
kola3366 27.05.20

I have in the beginning of the 4th level. it is still not start to be loaded and gone)))

P
PaHaK 27.05.20

The same problem.
Passed third mission with constant crashes, and now crashes after the cutscene. What to do?
PS Play the pirates

z
zebra228 27.05.20

Crashes after the cutscene with the train, but I had only to wait and loaded 4 mission, but after her final departure,Ala the black screen and does not droop.

z
zebra228 27.05.20

Solved the problem switching to windowed mode, however, in Mysia Riptide after targeting a building and an airstrike on it darkens the screen, probably before the beginning of the movie, Yes that movie does not start, but the game crashes and says that the program is not working.

V
Vovanchik58 27.05.20

Who have not started or crashes, update (technically) your computer and do not put any rubbish on it (the program).

m
maxxim602 27.05.20

For those who have 4GB or more RAM
* In Windows 7/Vista go to the start menu. write in the search bar cmd run as administrator.
* At the command prompt write: bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2500. Press enter.
* Make sure that you have seen the message about a successful operation.
* Close the command prompt. Just what did you tell the system to use 2500MB of memory for applications
* Changes will take effect after a reboot.
To back:
Open cmd and write: bcdedit /deletevalue increaseuserva. This returns everything to normal.
Reboot and you're done. I have after that, the game has ceased to fly, so try maybe will help.
PS the way I found the solutions to the problems with the 3rd battle

J
JoeBananas 27.05.20

anyone have crashes with the error appcrash in the properties of the working table personalization change to simplified windows 7 style helps, as well as with bf3 well and naturally refresh the wood and direct

l
laberiy 27.05.20

maxxim602 This operation skazhetsya how some way on other games?

m
maxpaen 27.05.20

I also wonder ...I also have a similar problem only my game freezes and you have yourself through the task Manager to close the game...

m
maxpaen 27.05.20

me alas, it is not really save because I have a license from Origin...

o
orangebrains 27.05.20

Was the first pirates, the game folded after the mission with a sniper rifle, then turned the whole screen, but the resolution of 800x600. On the graphics settings did not react. In the mission the Chase gave 30 fps.
Thought shit because of the crack, well, went bought litsuhu.
Set litsku and what do You think? All the same, and pirates! Started again the game, and the mission the Chase she again collapses and expands with min. graphics settings at 800x600.
How to be cats?

m
maxpaen 27.05.20

I think I have to wait for either the new wood or patch...I have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 with it I have two of them and the system SLI also did not like and in turn on the screen glare shows up...

l
laberiy 27.05.20

from hangs and crashes have helped me method described maxxim602

A
Alekseynew 27.05.20

while the game does not crash but stops after you destroy all granulometrical and CH. rifles, just laying there on or what is not happening, thought maybe if anyone has a save after this event and I will spread myself the game goes on, although maybe not, if anyone has any throw on soap [email protected] so to say the costs of the pirates, but 1200 to give pity, but cheap license, why not release

m
maxpaen 27.05.20

also made how to write like maxxim602 helps...but I think after the passage is all back...