3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZhelyabinV. 27.05.20 10:24 pm

A little help to the believer. (Diablo 2)

Lord, tell me how it is better to start from scratch , what to do , whom to put first , what to do at all ???
a lot of questions , really nothing can.
help advice and experience possible ,and that is all forgotten
I've played about 5 years ago, dumped me and I was very upset by this stopped playing D2 for a long time but not let go as is known to all)
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Fred 27.05.20

Well, XS, I was let go...
Pump Sorka on the classics, however, dragging the first trailers, on runes which will put the hammer on Lod that will beat the HF. And away-24/7 paramorfan 1,000 mules! Wear pvp Persian and will bend or will enter into animationkey box...by the time he has already determined.-classic startup on PG.
FERC now will certainly tell an alternative option, which also is the place to be.

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

is the place to be.
Uncle Fred, I can tell. create Pala-of smiter. shake him Smythe and Holy shield, slowly going from 1 city, killing mobs 1-2 (aka trample) and thinking about how imperfect the world is compared to a brilliant game Blizzov. and the main thing is not to skimp on the article. lives, however, will not be enough. but our PAL still lives in the crowds, so everything is OK.
PS if you can engage in pvp with other Persian 9-20 level.
P. P. S. a year or 1.5-2 you can try to go to UT.

U
Uncle Fred 27.05.20

Obsessed
I always suspected that you're actually something like a social and labor Firka, morally allowing the Firka to be vircom.

O
Olezha Buhalo 27.05.20

Uncle Fred
lol

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

morally allowing the Firka to be vircom
Uncle Fred, then firmowego - car and small truck.

U
Uncle Fred 27.05.20

Obsessed
All agree: the longer you here is that FERC(though not the fact-perhaps you appeared at the same time)...you constantly expose it in all sorts of abominations(self-reflection on the background of schizophrenia?).
It all started with the fact that FERC, having neomeris CDA, subconscious certainly knew what he really g_no, but of course couldn't bring myself to admit it to myself...and it's internal emotional contradiction, in order to eliminate the tension created Obsessed-a nice guy, sociable and cheerful that everybody likes and all that jazz. And at night Obsessed disguised in Firka and lonely wandering smitheram the bloody fields, looking for lost victims...

F
FludoTron 27.05.20

Uncle Fred
All life is d2, and the people in it firkasi.

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

Uncle Fred, you have got to have your uchetku to udayavani.. (

O
Olezha Buhalo 27.05.20

лол2

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

All life is d2, and the people in it firkasi.
Just like agent Smith in the matrix:With

k
kewelldkny 27.05.20

ZhelyabinV. wrote:
how to go to College ???
write to me in PM, I'll give the ked for a start

D
DiamondDead 27.05.20

Obsessed
and percolation? (:

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

DiamondDead, fermodyl there hehe. only reciprocity can not find. ;-)

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 27.05.20

and what the ked is enough for a start? Sori for the noob question.

O
Olezha Buhalo 27.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
think small enough to buy shako Oculus and skullders
although I would myself own forces would

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov, depends on the person, from his queries. some will hear fu che noob without armor galleries ... play and immediately think they have any tight propositi to to be no worse than people. and some people are just not rushing to play in cheap gear, because very much it ran.

D

A joke ? Or to the middle of the season shako and skullders so worthless?

D

Obsessed, Yes, to each his own.