3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickedol 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Flights to Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! Start to fly to Novigrad.
To Novigrad played normally, any departure, arrived in Novigrad crashes every 2 minutes. What could be the problem? Game version 1.31. Iron at the level recommended
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 27.05.20

But the game itself is a license? Pride or only one? Maybe repak bad + mods there are?

N
Nickedol 27.05.20

Pride of mechanical mods is not only DLS. Like the problem was solved, I lowered the overclocking of the core graphics card(was +became 200 +100) and the setting of the game is locked at 30 fps

D
Danil Zotov 27.05.20

Nickedol
in the future, Repack by xatab download he is normal, the other curves Repack

S
StrikeX 27.05.20

Nickedol
overclocking is risky business

N
Nickedol 27.05.20

Don't understand why cons. Maybe my answer will be useful for other people who have this problem. About overclocking - if you know what to do and how, then there is a risk, but it is small

N
Nickedol 27.05.20

Daniel Zotov
I don't see any differences between reperami

M
Mystic_Fox 27.05.20

Nickedol This NG, relax. There is always a minus.

D
Danil Zotov 27.05.20

Nickedol
but made from what? think! repak curve!

M
MagicHero 27.05.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes Yes Yes curve repak guilty of what in Novigrad I ))) I think at least one reason for which as you said, the curve repak can cause problems.
Nickedol
It grows in the Novigrad load especially the CPU and graphics card, the reason may be and you do not have an owl config. Maybe you got 6 or even worse 4 gig of RAM or a video card with 1 gig of VRAM that's the reason of this will be.

N
Nickedol 27.05.20

The solution in my case: reduce the video acceleration and put the fps limit to 30. After that any departure was not