3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moonchild69 27.05.20 10:27 pm

Freezes inventory. Please help. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Faced with a terrible problem which can not normally be a game - hangs inventory, sometimes tightly. Rummaged the Internet, but to no avail: helps neither one piece of advice - do not disable/enable constraints fps, no windowed mode, no performance settings in NVIDIA 3D or updates of wood, even the priority Manager, high put - to sense zero. Started recently, before it was played consistently, what happened I don't know. Nothing helps. Help who you can, guys. The game does not want to quit. Comp is not weak, the configs in the profile (if necessary).
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 27.05.20

moonchild69
Version of the game? How badly clogged the inventory? Earlier I remember there was a bug when you hover over an object, hung game, but it's on the first versions of the Witcher. Even know, when heavily clogged inventory, it itself may continue to load items, there are a couple mods that Stakeout things like Stack your items well, you have to clean it yourself, and the junk can be stored in the trunk, though, once I stuffed trophies(chest) that I have it at 10 seconds, every thing endured. Even as an option, put the other section of filter equipment...

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

Bupycop
The last version Steam license (1.31 I think). I can out of inventory throw something, but very terribly buggy. And if you go to another section, where for example, items for job, then hangs tightly. Inventory Yes, full. Scored almost at full capacity which is pumped character (160)

B
Bupycop 27.05.20

moonchild69
Well then it needs to be cleaned, sell the junk, but need not be used in the trunk, the rest drop to the ground, download the mod that I pointed out and pick the items back.

R
RBunny 27.05.20

moonchild69
Clean inventory.Because of this and slows.

D
Dimchik94 27.05.20

moonchild69
a lot of mods installed? if so, temporarily remove all mods. check without them.

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

Dimchik94
not one mod is not installed

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

Bupycop
RBunny
I'll try tonight and write, helped or not

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.05.20

moonchild69
Nothing to sell or what?How to earn money?I even sold books to a scribe on the square in Novigrad

s
solij 27.05.20

moonchild69
It would be nice to do the mod on page promislovaya sections of the inventory is scalawag. While the only version of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1261/? and cleaning equipment.

i
illuzion3x 27.05.20

I have a problem with the inventory was (hangs and crashes) due to SweetFX and Enb.

W
WOR4UN 27.05.20

The problem was, until I increased the minimum voltage of the video card.

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

[Denis]
Books don't sell and cool swords. Then try to sell them (if you can open this section in the inventory), and swords in the chest to throw

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.05.20

moonchild69
Swords are cool,while they're on the level.As soon as the level above,comes across a powerful enemy,and the sword is on the level of Geralt to take.I'm so with spiders in the Stone Hearts worn out with the sword level 35,and Geralt was 36.Muddied the sword and armor of the 36th,now coped with the creatures.Housekeeper,in comparison with them,angel.I his first attempt banged.
Better swords to sell to the blacksmith on the square in Novigrad.If his money runs out,meditate 5 days,his purse will be updated.For relics pays well.

M
MU-admin 27.05.20

dead comp change

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

[Denis]
got it, thanks

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

Bupycop
RBunny
[Denis]
solij
In General guys, if you're interested. I want to say thanks for the advice. But the cleaning equipment nor to no avail. Psycho blew the game. Then try to reinstall the game. If does not help - apparently not destiny, but the game is damn interesting.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.05.20

moonchild69
Well,if it is in the inventory,I had an early save game to load,where the inventory is not yet so crowded.If the lag is not expected,pereproydu with selling things/swords

h
hoursdragon 27.05.20

moonchild69
If the inventory all that you can get in the game, it hangs imminent, as well as the brake while trying to throw in the trunk, checked repeatedly.