3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 27.05.20 10:27 pm

The game does not see the downloaded save (Saints Row 4)

Hello! This problem, I put the saves in Steamuserdata\of VICTIMAGE\206420\remote, but in the game they are not visible. At all. Tried saves thirty(some were PG). The only thing I noticed is the format of the savegame. Have saves, I did it .sr4s. Have downloaded he sr3s. It always saves praise that everything works and all the rules. How so? The game license(Steam).
UPD:the Patch actually called differently. My sr4save_0.sr4s_pc and downloaded sr3save_01.sr3s_pc. Again all work downloaded the saves, and I don't. I downloaded them in advance verifying that they are for the fourth part.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 27.05.20

Well, obviously that sr3 is a third part,and sr4, respectively, for the fourth. You have two options: either they have thrown in the file, not paying attention to the category; or, well, it's nonsense of course, they are renamed(if that's even possible to do)

G
Galinka. 27.05.20

BlackTea
Then look for the save game is exactly the same version as the game. I have all the saves from the SR4 have the proper four.

A
Alec Says 27.05.20

BlackTea
It is necessary to eliminate Cyrillic from address(if any), as most games and programs don't read it.
In license Steam games are often saving credit account.

B
BlackTea 27.05.20

Galinka.2401
No. Can't find it. Can your any to throw for the sake of experiment?

B
BlackTea 27.05.20

Great Obyazatel
Cyrillic no(steam version, ale), save, again, I threw IT IN the FOLDER IN WHICH you want.

v
vftor 27.05.20

BlackTea
I save sr3save_01.sr3s_pc - work. Path - C\ProgramDataSteamRLD!\206420\storage\
Repack from RELOADED. Played in 2013.