3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argonec124 27.05.20 10:29 pm

Besmertnyi (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

who knows if there's a solution or wait for patches, and every patch this problem more and more. shot a deer literally in 200 metres, he loses 75% of life, but the last 25%, followed by running the entire map several times, the patch stands at the moment in 1.6. but in solving one problem , significantly more new climbs.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VALERSON0502 27.05.20

-Aleilichev-
Patches nothing to do with it. It all depends on the accuracy of the shot. If the damage percentage is not significant (see screen), the animal will run around as if nothing had happened. The beast will fall only if the percentage is close to one hundred.

A
Argonec124 27.05.20

VALERSON0502
so it may be so, but it happens that they die almost immediately, when injected into soft tissue, without damaging any organs. just even with a bullet in my head I was tortured for him to run. and this often happens

A
Argonec124 27.05.20

thank you shot, the deer blood off her with a puddle, when defining a writes a fatal hit, but I never was able to catch just half of the card ran and died skotinka. up to 50% come on already impatient, tenacious what was the fatal wound ))

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.05.20

Aleilichev
I tried to head to beat. Now shoot only to the spine. With a bullet in the head, they can still run, but break the spine instantly overwhelm any beast. Most often in the cervical vertebrae shoot.

A
Argonec124 27.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes, I try to shoot there but at greater distances it's complicated)) I'm just worried about what they first lose their health instantly, and then worn half a day, but it is rather like a stray scholsem and die on the spot