3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20 10:30 pm

Tablecloths police. (Fallout 4)

Brothers and sisters! Put some mod in the workshop I had some tablecloths for the tables. And all anything, but they can only reason to the floor and the size of a handkerchief.
Problem: many mods were and already forgot what slipped the damn tablecloth!
Tell me what mod sells this poop !
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 27.05.20

lol

M
Metalist1925 27.05.20

that Google banned?

B
Basil44 27.05.20

shieldandsword wrote:
a lot of mods put
unplug one at a time, Yes, look

S
Scarobay-spy 27.05.20

shieldandsword
What are the tablecloth ,where did you get this mod ? If you think of throw references )

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 27.05.20

rzhu I can not I can not fell a bitch!in the course of the decorator mod.put in mods through the Manager or manually check one by one.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Scarobay-spy
That's the trick! 215 yet installed mods. That it was with tablecloths for a very long time but I deleted a lot of mods from your library as obsolete, etc. Google does not give any information on the mod with tablecloths-it looks like the mod deleted from the network too long ago.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Bro, I don't want 215 to disable mods one at a time. )))

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Scarobay-spy Damn! found on one English-speaking forum. In localized translation about tablecloths word!In the mod files there is a folder table clots! The mod is called Simple rugs / Just Rugs .
In the English version of the tablecloth is, and in localized tablecloths folder no. Going to reinstall the mod.)
All big Russian merci!

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 27.05.20

shieldandsword
for example, I find a conflict of mods by disabling the 5 pieces in the menu of the game,since there is the order of the mods does not change.

M
Mr.GRiFeR 27.05.20

And how long need to wait for time to got a response from the moderators to request adding a file?

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Mr.GRiFeR
Differently.

M
Mr.GRiFeR 27.05.20

shieldandsword how long you waited?

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Scarobay-spy work Very quickly guys! Just two hours ago announced the update mode is not the nexus and already posted lokalisatie!!!! Who needs here : Carpets and tablecloths / Just Rugs http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/doma/just_rugs/135-1-0-3965

Z
Zolotko555 27.05.20

shieldandsword
And this is not a napkin? There are wipes good for bedside tables bed...I have in English but it looks like a napkin round openwork ☺

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.05.20

Золотко555
Tablecloths, just a very small and Russian))). You can increase the size in the description of the mod there is a way, but I go with it -at least now on the table fall ! Of course I would like for example tablecloths for restaurant in the settlement with the hanging off the table edges or the separate tables in the collection including table cloths ,but don't see the fate.)

M
Mr.GRiFeR 27.05.20

shieldandsword
Lal

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

Oh. tablecloths in Russian... uh. why? where?
I'm on the Russian set himself the localization of all labels in the game. Very nice job someone had done. even all the comics and those in Russian are translated so that the saved full style and image corrected. That's what I recommend, it's useful and nice!
found not translated only giant inscription CORVEGA on the factory tube in all its length. and - just because the letters are separate entities. And not quite correctly translated the inscription is a Bench top volumetric beeches on the shield. More inaccuracies not identified.