3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 27.05.20 10:30 pm

Best clothes under armor (Fallout 4)

Actually a question: what's the best thing to wear under the armor? And I have 35 hours played, level 28, and still go in a suit from the asylum, anything more powerful is not found.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 27.05.20

Sanya Baltic
On the ridiculous costume is not bad,(but solid) from BS I was pleased with the costume and armor looks cool)

V
Vladislav Igorevich 27.05.20

RedFleecer
The officer's armor of the brotherhood of steel(something like that), and the top wear armor synths(bib, shoulder pads, knee pads)

R
RedFleecer 27.05.20

Vladislav Igorevich
I have a BS is more like it)

A
Alllex236 27.05.20

Sanya Baltic
RedFleecer
Yes, I too suit BS go, he's got ballistic protection is, in contrast to the costume asylum + legendary combat armor give a good level of protection

V
Vladislav Igorevich 27.05.20

RedFleecer
They are the characteristics the same, looks the same, only the color is different:
Officer - black
BS - orange

D
Deathspell Omega 27.05.20

Yes, finally for women no sexy armor, in principle, as always Bethesda
the only more or less sexy is baldric
there is a red dress beautiful, but it is possible Toko dress shoulders and all, because the clothes
pridetsa as always mods to wait for

A
AiSPQR 27.05.20

Deathspell Omega
panelift and reinforced with g-string, always helped out and was not inferior to the power armor

7 look 27.05.20

I wear under armor clothing giving a boost to performance.

N
Necassalmor 27.05.20

7 look
similarly, I bought a mixed set on the har-Ki and costume seekers, it is up to the cuts it gives. On hard simply no other choice. Imbaba Bron'ka or set which is bought from merchants praying mantis of some or defender, or team heavy combat legendary with the right prefix, but a torment to beat. First you need a high LVL in the second random so random with these prefixes

D
Deathspell Omega 27.05.20

the best apparel under armour is the Tits
for example mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/470/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D470&pUp=1
replace any clothes on a naked body

N
Nanwea 27.05.20

Deathspell Omega
Better armor than such misery.

Sanya Baltic
Subway unlock mod and than you want to go, how to get http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/kak_poluchit_maksimum_bonusov_ne_vstupaya_v_fraktsii-886087/#comment-14251472 and the screenshots below proleski.

g
grandbookeater 27.05.20

Is there such clothing under the armor that can be improved on the workbench, except for the vault suit?

p
podokonnik 27.05.20

My companions only women. Pass a second time, the first time I left the Institute after a job to fill up the BS. Don't want to part with this game. Now I go for subway, along with the reporter. All the women I've always in lingerie and Exo. Naked body parts are seen. If there is where to buy parangdo, then buy.) But the underwear from the women, as EB is to say, not the first freshness. Or want to replace it or to without panties climbed. With the links posted here above is swinging only zaregalsya, I think. Cowards are not worth registering)
How to get women to wash their clothes, and along my panties?

b
b1ackjack 27.05.20

Go to leather road so far (level 38), which resembles Mad max. Top pieces of combat armor and leather, which pumped up periodically. If the protection of the lower garment is a wish - the starting costume asylum't leave, is pumped to very good values. Other bottom garments that can be improved, is not found.

N
Nanwea 27.05.20

NitrO 87
4 comments see above link.

add. by the way you can improve not only armor(which don't is a slots-type of girl) but one hat the result is +220 armor and resistance energy , without the pieces of armor.

v
vitaliy.zal 27.05.20

I wear a military uniform as a bonus to resistance from the rest of the armor scarce. A +2 dexterity anyone else not disturbed.

f
forer00 27.05.20

Sanya Baltic
With the addition of Vault-Tec Workshop 88 is added the Refuge and jobs associated with it. After the last job you give overalls a Legend refuge 88, giving good protection (especially if improve) and reduces the damage from the ghouls by 15%