3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paganuch 27.05.20 10:31 pm

How to return the settlement? (Fallout 4)

Nuclei in the world took the quest to capture the settlement which was so mine, and then changed his mind and took out all nafig raiders of the Park (stupid idea to play for the raiders as for me, suitable only as an alternative beginning of the game). Then found that the settlement which was prescribed quest is not subordinate to me, and the storyline has passed and Preston is not videt job to help the settlements approached several times. Attention a question: how to regain control of the settlement it does not shot down all of the settlers (we are the good guys)???
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 27.05.20

Only to shoot the settlers...

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

Paganuch
As already said above, clean up the whole town and it will be yours again. If it is to capture your raiders there would be, you can do without firing. Well, you can still console in torment, and that can happen.

P
Paganuch 27.05.20

)))))) I put there missile turrets now I'm afraid not master without cheating)))))
if anyone knows the console command prompt needed

p
pekabir 27.05.20

Paganuch
go into the console, poke the desired bum and injected the kill

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

Paganuch
What is there to fear? missile turrets can shoot from long range from behind cover. As another option you can try to shut down the missile turrets. Theoretically without enough energy they will need to pass out./