3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19 02:57 am

Bug in quest \"Change\" in Blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Reached the place, where Geralt must undress and get into some coffin in the lab Moro to podvernetsya mutations. And then remove the armor and weapons! And I'm already Nude! Already all tried pereprohodit mission, and threw off the entire inventory around, checked the game cache. Nothing comes out. Geralt does not come into this chamber. Quest and depend on the item to Strip and run the Professor's machine. I ran out of the lab through the portal and went on other quests. And this changing and hanging. At whom such was?che to do?
34 Comments
Sort by:
t
typical russian 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
Normal people clothes go,and you eksbitsionist damn,the game broke! For starters,go to a mental hospital,and then reinstall the game or download the patch after this lab.

u
upumeg95 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
the car should be run from the back of the camera

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.10.19

And swords and a crossbow, and elixirs, all of it that is possible. If not, well, C'est la vie as they say.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
Try to approach this thing.

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

BlackZloj
From all sides went around.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
If tried (I at first also did not work, I thought a glitch, but then sargoy the sides still happened), then I do not know. Catch a screenshot, it can help...

Spoiler

W
Widukind 15.10.19

there must first components of those killed scolopendromorpha first with a reverse the sides to place

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

Widukind
I posted. Opened the camera, I walked up to her, Geralt says they say you have to remove armor and weapon ostvit. I already took everything off and even bags released at 0, but it continues to say it and not go into the chamber

r
rombyck 15.10.19

it is necessary in the clothing to come, and he will undress.

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

BlackZloj
Damn, I can't figure out this moment on the screen!

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

rombyck
Again pereproshel the job from the beginning. Doesn't undress himself. And even stripped salazie not in this camera!

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
You will not believe!

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

BlackZloj
License

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
Then carefully try to go with intuition and see red or anything missed, all of the hologram looked, if everything is correctly placed. Mods if there is a disconnect. And is that still re-quest, but you write tried it, there's nothing I can advise except to carefully check everything.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.10.19

Adddddeeee
Yes, you can still try to upload the savegame (in the laboratory prior to the mutation), maybe someone will take and will help to skip this point)), and put back the save game after the mutation.

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

BlackZloj
About KST idea!you can try. Thank you,bro!

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

BlackZloj
About to check it out. Megascops continues to be red when viewed witches nose. Although I'm there all looked all Danik Moreau, all observations commented

r
rombyck 15.10.19

Try to Megascope cage with an open door illuminate wegmachen flair you can see the wall you need to knock, I'll kill I do not remember who should be eggs to collect theirs. well, you will have happiness. good luck.

A
Adddddeeee 15.10.19

rombyck
I already did

W
Widukind 15.10.19

another example of the fact that pirates are better license, no matter how seditious it sounds. Probably because we post on the tracker packets are checked for errors due to multiple use by different people, and each license disk - no