3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 27.05.20 10:31 pm

call uber Diablo (Diablo 2)

(Though, what to call Uber Diablo need to sell and SOJ'?
Yes. But really no one sells them - too expensive. The fact that the server has a counter that automatically period adds one to the number already sold rings. In addition, on unofficial servers, as a rule, set a different criteria for World Event'(i.e. the emergence of Uber Diablo), most often selling fairly low-level runes, sietovych rings or, as it was before on our server, flawedgems. It is written in information to the server when entering the game.)
It is true that soji themselves sold??
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

>>on our server
o_o
At the moment on this server, in addition to young Soga, Kay itema is zod rune=66содж. The other issues are a mystery of game mechanics, the administrator believes that these moments players need to explore on your own;D

N
Navali_volume 27.05.20

Anyway you understood what I was asking?? Does setcic on sogam machine dobavlyaya to him your digits?

i
irknet 27.05.20

trysiki_v_krovi
Not working. Need to sell soji.
If we are talking about working the counter, then Yes, he responds to the sale of key-item.

N
Navali_volume 27.05.20

irknet
Interesting, but if you submit innocently Coolant that also be counted?? And when they sell Coolant message appears in the game on the sold sojah?? And only in the igrey which was sold but the total number sold? Ie if I breed Coolant message appears about any of Prodan burned and about already let three sold to merchants for the last time after last call??

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

write in a personal Firka, he sells anygame and knows all about the elephant;D

K
King Leon 27.05.20

In a single is a clone?

N
Navali_volume 27.05.20

King Leon
Have the plows set to cause

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

Firk, washed down the I plows on PG;D

b
bronnikov0405 27.05.20

irknet
how to sell key-item (it can't be sold to vendors)?

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

bronnikov0405
Put a key-item in your inventory, fit in Akara, click on it with the LMB, vibiraem Trade, hold the Ctrl button, hover the mouse on the key-item, click the left mouse button.
NYBROGADE

b
bronnikov0405 27.05.20

Rivnyanyn
it turns out not so(((( use the Ctrl key even taken the key-item((((

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

bronnikov0405 that the item you're trying to sell Akara?

m
minovalo 27.05.20

Key of ..., obviously.

b
bronnikov0405 27.05.20

passed
++++++

D
DuSoN1989 27.05.20

Rivnyanyn
brat dai x2 a to y menia nety pochemu to

O