3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 27.05.20 10:31 pm

Netmechanica quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact, anyone found where and under what conditions?

1) Walking along the route of the quest the fencing lesson met the two types at the wall, what Geralt said Interesting and all unmarked. Out of curiosity I did a little follow the types, but they are scored and returned to the meeting place, surveying the wall from where they stood, found a cache with a note that started the quest nilfgaardskogo cache.
2) At the end of the previous quest was in the sewers, one output of which is led to the ruined bridge and the ledges up near Persefoni. There was a body with a love note on the corpse, Geralt also responded I Wonder, but the recording got into the quest section and quest not started (perhaps I have not fulfilled certain conditions or later/earlier in the story).
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 27.05.20

Lesson fehtovaniya you must pass the night, sit down, meditate until midnight and vwala kves appears

and on account of the corpse you just it nakadashi no quest no

S
SmaiL87 27.05.20

today, too, stumbled in the suburb of Novigrad front of the South gate two hunters on witches banging on the door, wondered, come, activated the stage where these types of broke into the house of the magician. Had to choose to save him or not... Poshinkovat them into the cabbage. The magician told the ATP and che gave the sword of water...

V
Volk-Naemnik 27.05.20

Still on the map South of the last Bastion of there are a couple houses on the road, one of the bandits locked elfico and was going to burn alive. Killed the bastards. As a reward - a hundred coins from the stash.

The developers really encourage the study of each square meter of the game, and the attentive listening to the dialogues.

a
andydron 27.05.20

I will add, running in Novigrad, heard the Herald said that it smells bad. Next time after the same phrase decided to rummage around wegmacher instinct, and found a trace of the smell - which led to the corpse. In the pockets of the corpse were or small reward, or the key to place small rewards, don't remember exactly.

U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20

Another was a quest in which the Vikings occupied the brothel and the prostitute asked Geralt to intervene. You could beat one; three; to convince them to leave the mark; to say: the frost Giant killed you too will understand, - they would have gone, saying that you're cool and the friend of the Jarl.

When I first got in Novigrad, a preacher of the eternal flame condemned the Witcher, Geralt, it intimidated and after a few days, when I went to some yard, I was approached by hunters for witches and remembered this case, offering to go with them, surrendering weapons. It is possible to pass. Depends on whether you want to beat or kill them.

Are two or three times don Quixote (Virgo Berry), the third time it will be with two friends: we can agree to fight or to surrender (but he will still be held (this time, death)) or to get rid of their sign.
PS does Anyone know if you get rid of them, there will be a new meeting? And then I decided not to pass this quest.

Nearby will stand nizolek-huckster who runs away from the hunters of witches, if you pass it - lose a new trader.
P. S. the Fourth spoiler http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/igrayte_na_russkom-144511/

If in the swamps to save a man from utoptsev, he will become a bandit and will have 50 coins, or if Geralt will send it, will be a battle with swords. Next will be the body of a guy who can find a very touching note (so much so that during the second pass, I'm not going to save the jerk).

On skellige, the man asked 150 coins to return to Novigrad, where he promised to give them; then it can be found nearby, he doesn't know Geralt and say that he needed to return home, BUT IN a DIFFERENT CITY. Two answers Geralt will end the battle, and the third 200 coins in the future

Approaching the girl, calling in the Northern part of Novigrad the Witcher, you can start a fairly long quest of finding the treasure.

In one of the villages, will the demolition of the two groups of thieves, if you do not intervene will be winners and losers, or else...the winner will be Geralt

D
Dead Note 27.05.20

Fierce_55
what quests are? Especially for Truly?

D
Dead Note 27.05.20

Fierce_55
I figured it out. I chose Truly with Saskia in part 2, but what about you side quests write?