3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntoxaGTx 27.05.20 10:31 pm

What will advise to build a computer for GTA 5 ultra settings?Up to 25,000 rubles?

What will advise to build a computer for GTA 5 ultra settings?Up to 25,000 rubles?
134 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 27.05.20

The very title of the topic is absurd. For ultra settings you need a core i7 processor in overclocking, video card-level 980ti (or a couple of 970's), it is desirable to install the game on SSD. It will be all right to run a resolution of 1920x1080 and even 2560x1440. But this build will cost a pretty penny. 25 thousand is the CPU only and then a stretch with Russia takeya i7 for the money with the index To the store is hard to find.

PS: I passed this game with configuration 4670к 4.3 GHz, two GTX 970, the game was installed on SSD, played in 1920x1080 resolution, the settings were not quite ultra because sglazhivanie stood at 4, instead of 8. If set to 8, the not enough video memory, began freezes. And with such a config, in places where a lot of grass, the fps dropped to 35.

S
Sergey067 27.05.20

MunchkiN 616
with a single graphics card good of Asus Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 no if the course is not to drive puffing FKH to 10 GHz but there should not skimp on since the block then.

Optima pro is not nonam, the caliche homegrown. And nothing no need to drive! Apparently each SK.art. Well, it's immediately clear. People saying about ultra for GTA5 quite another had in mind - and you sell him all sorts of crap.
The mother, too normal. The 990fx chipset from AMD, it's the most inexpensive of for later upgrades.

what eats more the Witcher 3 with hairline
Open secret - Rockstar North are not licensed Shader Nvidии Hairworks in your GTA 5.

-
-SK.art- 27.05.20

Sergey067 wrote:
report the same and take the top Handske (piledriver percent only is not necessary).
Piledriver not necessary? What we have today on top of AMD?)))

Sergey067 wrote:
And nothing no need to drive! Apparently each SK.art. Well, it's immediately clear.
For your information, the SK.art'and two years was the processor FX 8320 @ 4.7 GHz. At that time was a good stone. And now, too good for serednicki. However, in GTA 5 with it comfortable not play. He is weak, however.
Sergey067 wrote:
People saying about ultra for GTA5 quite another had in mind
I wonder what he meant? Ultra graphics settings? No? I repeat: for 25 thousand nichrome not buy this.

N
Nairon 27.05.20

The guy at 25 is better a whore for the night off :)

I am a normal sistemnik Intel i7, Asus GTX 980, 16 Gb Ram took over 120 kilorubley.

E
EvgenyDMT 27.05.20

AntoxaGTx
For 25K you only bidascu standards buy for GTA5.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 27.05.20

-SK.art-
And what for generally in need FHD 8x antialiasing? 4 for the eyes. In some other games, even between 2x and 4x there is practically no difference. Although if FHD 27-inch the MB Yes, the difference will be. But not 19-23. For ultra settings (without advanced settings long shadows etc that in fact the picture almost no influence) to stop any FHD i5 and a single 970, fps below 30 will not fall for sure (will be around 45-60), SSD too nafig not needed, in this game the content not of the quality that would put her on solid-state. On a normal CDM all long enough to be loaded.

D
Dk905 27.05.20

Two thousand sixteen
@
Collects comp for the ultra in the GTA
@

-
-SK.art- 27.05.20

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
so and ochem I wrote above? In full HD with AA x4 VRAM above 3.5 GB, the game eats. For this we need a graphics card of 970/290. And then he who is the 960 with 2GB advises...
xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
SSD also do not need nafig, in this game the content not of the quality that would put her on solid-state.
I do not agree. Put on hard, the game was put on SSD - the difference is noticeable as you load the game (on hard the game is loaded quite long), and in pozarowski. Although, of course, for this game is more important than CPU, GPU and RAM. RAM should be at least 8 GB, by the way. And the paging file 6-8 GB cut. I had a browser with a bunch of open tabs to disable, for enabled browser the game crashes with an error about lack of memory. Now no problems with these - bought for my 8 GB 16 GB..
Vyacheslav Butusov wrote:
fuck you all i7 if the CPU has long since almost tied almost nothing, and it is all about vidyuhi?
GTA 5 ay 7 solves just. The game is smoother on AI 7, the minimum fps is higher.

F
Fasmon 27.05.20

For percent, with ultra copes i3 6100 (single - Machaut sometimes micro freezes), but the tests were run on the GTX 980.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 27.05.20

-SK.art-
The installation on the SSD will ONLY affect loading of the game and the MINIMUM fps, not more. And what I like is SSD, playing on i5 3570 (not K) and GTX 770 2gb and 16GB of RAM, max settings (including textures highest) in addition, antialiasing 2x. The consumption of memory far beyond 2 gig, with problems with pozarowski textures, objects etc is no problem at all, on an ordinary HDD. Although I would note that before installing the SSD under system, etc. (the paging file is not touched, the default) sometimes was the friezes, was lost if you lowered the texture so that the consumption of video memory was not higher than 2 gigs. Now the fps is stable and without freezes lasts from 50 to 60 in town, but with dips to 25-35 (usually around 30+-) in the suburbs where a lot of grass, there, Yes, it is fps squander. Preparing to buy a GTX 1080 because with the new games 2GB is clearly not enough, Prots will change with the release of the Kaby Lake on the i7, because the farther, the more will come out of projects that support percent of HyperThreading will affect the fps in a positive way. Such games are in principle already enough. Just look at the tests i3 6100.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 27.05.20

prices write Russian, we have all the shops margin is inadequate, order from Amazon, 6700 i7, gtx 970, 16gb ddr4 and mother under it all comes 49k, Raschke native for 49k you can only take i7 for the money

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 27.05.20

Jacob Budnikov
Nonsense do not write in the same regarde 6700К is 27K (without the box prop, with a longer warranty), OEM and tembolee not the version you can buy even cheaper. And buying on Amazon you are likely to remain without warranty. I'd rather overpay and buy in the city than I will order komplektuhu the hell knows where, is not known in what condition it will come (and will come if at all) and without warranty. And Yes, the customs duty has not been canceled,in the end it may be more expensive than from the store. By the way Amazon not all products delivered to Russia (none found there 6700 we do not deliver), and also for the delivery most likely will have to pay.

-
-SK.art- 27.05.20

Budnikov, Yakov wrote:
order from Amazon
to hell with Amazon. With Germany book. IN CU. There is 2 year warranty on products.
I plan where the processor and targetlink to book soon.. just sell a kidney :(
PS: 6700к - 22k. https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90613429/intel-core-i7-6700k.asp

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

I suggest you this one http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/a38d933be24c3361/pk-dns-home-004/ - the very fact, power enough for two weeks for sure, BUT better podscope money and buy a normal PC, at 2-3
http://www.meijin.ru/pcconfig?gdsgrpid=33762&prcmax=0#_find:139595:139595

Y
Yakov Budnikov 27.05.20

xxDiabloNeroxx in my city
http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/c0d5504220613361/processor-intel-core-i7-6700k-box/ 44к for stone
http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Boxed-I7-6700K-Processor-BX80662I76700K/dp/B012M8LXQW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1461397739&sr=8-2&keywords=i7+6700k Amazon 22k at the current exchange rate
there are many sites involved with the delivery from Amazon, shipping costs 60-70 dollars, if you bought the stone, or the more all the components immediately benefit more than 40%

-
-SK.art- 27.05.20

Budnikov, Yakov wrote:
shipping costs 60-70 dollars
CU at 29 euros))
Buying one component unprofitable. From a parcel to collect a certain amount, buying several components. Shipping more than 2 thousand rubles only.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 27.05.20

-SK.art-
you do not have what I need(( msi g gt72s going to order from Amazon, and Yes, I agree, the price tag is the same, the delivery is cheaper
I found a similar msi but the price tag inadequate 214к

M
MU-admin 27.05.20

and what do we need ultra settings? some show-off

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

MU-admin
Where is Ponte?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

-SK.art-
Dude, so why grovel to scum? He then see that the author is a deer that lives in the time of dinosaurs) You know that a normal sistemnik not to buy with our dollar and for 60-70 thousand rubles.