3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyNeverDie 27.05.20 10:33 pm

Nuka World. If you go there, will continue to build settlements? (Fallout 4)

Have not played this stage, and normal explanations are not found
In the end, if you go there, will continue to build settlements? Or perhaps I was only able to loot? Will I be able to develop their raiders in the Commonwealth? Or how does that work?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 27.05.20

Go find out.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 27.05.20

From the robbery there is one name. Raiders, consider, those settlers with the same needs. Just choose an ordinary settlement, persuasion or shooting throw out the natives and colonize the raiders. And then just sew them mattresses and protect them from big, scary super mutants.
Only raiders gardeners bad because have more of the surrounding farms put on the counter, so they grub lads dragged. Caravans they also do not know how to drive, but understand that the inventory of raider dens itself is merged (and maybe that bug was not aware of). In General, it's interesting, but only if you have the Commonwealth do not own settlements. Otherwise you'll have to kill/ drive out/ terrorize their own people.

S
SkyNeverDie 27.05.20

Rakszas
Thank you very much for the detailed answer, just a new game, so it's all good)

I
Inquisitor 27.05.20

SkyNeverDie
Everything that said Rakszas can add that Perekrest relationship with Preston Garvey. He will cease to communicate with you and give quests to help the settlers will lose the opportunity to take it as a partner, and accordingly to his advantage. So, if you started a new game in Concord don't go at all, and go directly to the diamond city at level 30 get a quest in the Nuke world, will perform it will receive the perks of two of the bands, the benefit of the gage, and do the quest hunting Season and then you can safely go to Concord and run the branch for the Minutemen to build relationships with Preston Garvey, and develop their settlement. OR, if you stubbornly want to play for the raiders finish the thread for the Minutemen, establish relationships with Preston and get his perk, and then come addition of the Nuke world, on the side of the raiders.

S
SkyNeverDie 27.05.20

Inquisitоr
I have ~250 hours Garvey already sitting in the liver, would have killed for a long time with a pleasure, and these radiant quests too fun not take
And will be able to open new settlements? And then in the nuke went out of there as soon as things go there(a Few of the settlements is already in the Commonwealth)

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

SkyNeverDie
Settlement you can open/settle without raiders and Gavrila.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.05.20

In the Nuke world, you can navigate villages and Rob caravans.

I
Inquisitor 27.05.20

SkyNeverDie
Yes, you can complete the main quest the Nuka-world, and complete the quest Season to destroy the raiders, and continue to play for any faction, but again Garvey will be to you ... well, not hostile, but.. let's just say, not friendly, and will not communicate with you, even if in the process of capturing settlements, you killed someone. Even after the destruction of raiders of the Nuke world, he, like a sheep, will repeat that"you need to fix ... and the dialogue with him will not be available, but if you don't really need it, then you can ignore him.. And if you want to play for the raiders until the end, and the settlement you will still take, but for the raiders, but not for the other faction.. well you decide what you are more interesting there, and there has its advantages and disadvantages.

S
Scarobay-spy 27.05.20

SkyNeverDie
Nuka World confronts a choice , and it's up to You .

Z
Zolotko555 27.05.20

SkyNeverDie
do like I did))) do not go to save Preston run get experience and then go to the Nuke become a raider take the Commonwealth did not go on the campaign mode just play for fun...when you get bored kill the raiders ,liberate all the settlements from them and then go save Preston...the same way the raiders played enough and Preston will be a friend and partner....and buns from raiders you will have

S
Scarobay-spy 27.05.20

Золотко555
The other way to fish and sit and ... sit down )))

S
SkyNeverDie 27.05.20

All I want to Express my gratitude for the replies