3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Unichkin 27.05.20 10:33 pm

Suddenly the game started to slow down (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. Version 1.12 + heart of Stone. Play the minimum - barely slowed was generally satisfied. But then started to brake. For no reason at all. Loaded old saves does not help, what can I do? ILO video card is buggy? Video 635m (play on laptop Asus K95V). Zapuskaem seems to work - i.e. runs c video nvidia, not intel. But I think something in the game, a checkbox, or a setting in the ini-shke... I need help)
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 27.05.20

I have had this kind of bug is that with a stable 40 fps would drop suddenly almost to ten. No reason, no reason at all. Strange, but it was treated in the usual restart sohranki. In your case, all the XS.

R
Roman Unichkin 27.05.20

Yes, load old save game - the first did

I
Inkvizitor nubov 27.05.20

Roman Anichkin
And in other games how? Or only Witcher is doing?

A
Andrey210388 27.05.20

Roman Anichkin
Roll the patch back, and try to run with him should help)

S
Strimline 27.05.20

By the way I have yesterday also began to slow down. Thought to heal with a reinstallation...but somehow a lot of swing)

R
Roman Unichkin 27.05.20

Andrey210388
Duc put the Repack already with the patch not rolled back...
The Inquisitor newbies
Some do not play) But it is strange that up to a certain point everything is OK. once I entered the castle the bloody Baron who he singed started this mess. And most importantly - loaded old saves where it was working fine - same(

R
Roman Unichkin 27.05.20

All won)) has Updated the wood on vidyahu, there GeForce expirience - smeknul to optimize, and all hockey)) thank you)

A
Axel1993 27.05.20

If enabled, Geforce experience, it will cut down

S
SP-minus 27.05.20

GE is generally better to remove

N
Notergem 27.05.20

Good afternoon. Version 1.12 + heart of Stone. I play on high settings ,nothing is buggy , on the next day I dropped the fps to 10. I rebooted the computer , included the old saves , put on minimal settings , nothing worked, then I started a new game ( don't know why) at me all was okay , on the next day again started to fail , I started a new game (thought to be as last time ) and no app is buggy , what to do ???!!?!!?!!

n
na 1 2 27.05.20

go to control panel NVIDIA-reference and tick the box debug mode to accomplish your goal if helped