3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 27.05.20 10:33 pm

Ability on the keys \"1\" \"2\" \"3\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

So I pumped 3 engineering abilities to the maximum (shock, blast and barrier) Began to swing the biotics, but to assign a new force it is necessary to replace some engineering. I can not find it, maybe you can assign another button or have a second set of abilities and switch from in the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzaliam 27.05.20

Profiles f1 f2 f3 in the skill menu there is a favorites is the profiles

T
Traun 27.05.20

Inzaliam
thanks, didn't know

S
Siniy Kot 27.05.20

Traun
switch straight into battle but the skills go in the undertow
PS.and F4 also

a
ashleyalicia 27.05.20

Traun
Inzaliam
Blue Cat
either grip it in combat Tab -> then press X> choose the mouse on the drum preset in advance profiles (you can only keep four profile)

T
Traun 27.05.20

Many abilities did, and actively use only three. it is sheer cant, but on the other hand if it was more active it would be even easier

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

Traun
In the minds of you cant. It's called balance. Earlier, too, could use 3 abilities at a time, excluding couples without KD, who used the shield.

T
Traun 27.05.20

fLaMaster
just had so ograniciti pumping and make the choice of class

T
Traun 27.05.20

Inzaliam
che then I do not understand how to assign profiles

V
Viktor Lazorev 27.05.20

Traun
In the skill menu item favorites, be displayed by pressing some keys, don't remember exactly.
P/S That is chosen skills, select profile, click favorites and select a cell for quick access to the Assembly.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

Traun
Gospode, you have been given the awesome opportunity of customization by limiting it to three active skill for balance(think, think his mother why he flips 8 skills at once is to kill the balance on the vine). You made a profile that would switch between these skills. Yes, the rollback at the change long, it would be smaller, but still. But! You still like a hysteric whine about everything.
How many of you read and understand more and more how even the minimum can not the logic.

T
Traun 27.05.20

The question is not the topic. I have Pachanoi storm was the sight which weidel through walls, and now he was gone. what was the name of this sight - all the fashion read, there is no such...

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Traun wrote:
The question is not the topic. I have Pachanoi storm was the sight which weidel through walls, and now he was gone. what was the name of this sight - all the fashion read, there is no such...
You're probably confused with nomad,he has an upgrade which allows you to see enemies through walls,weapon of such sights there.

F
Flash3318 27.05.20

Traun
This profile, called Scout.

T
Traun 27.05.20

saa0891
no, it is assault - sandstorm
Flash3318
probably, changed profiles, appeared over SAM's shoulder, and disappeared the sight. It turns out each profile has its advantages? What gives Sam?

F
Flash3318 27.05.20

Traun
Yes, each profile has different abilities. This is most likely not Sam, and displays which profile is currently active.