3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Vlasov 15.10.19 02:58 am

Skill points (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Skill points are awarded is not constantly 0,rocked the coach that would be endless skills to supply,not help how to fix a lack of skill points?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolya Vlasov 15.10.19

N
Nemiades 15.10.19

No way. Cheaters should suffer.

K
Kolya Vlasov 15.10.19

Nemiades
what is the difference chitaru whether I'm single or not?)

G
GuyverDark 15.10.19

Kolya Vlasov
Save and try to reset abilities. If not helped, somewhere, broke the trainer, ie, frozen 0-th result. Can try this option: zapuskaet your trainer and the game. include Laura.glasses, a little play, and then disable all the cheats in the trainer. And try to do the job on the glasses.

d
dilat 15.10.19

Probably wasted save

-
--00--00-- 15.10.19

Part of the trainers work on the principle vkachivanie of skill points is without their deduction quantity. It is possible to do upgrade even if 0 units of ability. Can using cheat engine to put a booster experience +10000% then will get to about 1000 levels for completing one quest

-
--00--00-- 15.10.19

Judging by the spent 106 959 points and abilities once you have them clocked before

B
Bupycop 15.10.19

Kolya Vlasov
It's because of the trainer, clicked on skill points, spread of 99, then they end and this game is no longer given.

K
Kolya Vlasov 15.10.19

GuyverDark
did not help)

L
Leo411 26.06.20

Kolya Vlasov
A couple of options I found, to run into the same thing.
Spoilerroom room UNO to Start the game again, clean the folder saves. To nerolite yourself of skill points at the beginning here right here the sooner the better. And to raise the level high until the 30th. After use not trainers, nothing.
The game has several turning points, after which the game can get a stake, even if not using left soft. 3 of them in the story, and 1 for development, when reaching level 50.
Method number two: At the time when the game is up and does not want to continue to play. Yuzayte editors saves. Method is a bit scarier because it's kind of forced way to make the game continue to work. Later in the game, the chances of departures is critical, and full of crackling at the seams saves, increase.
I started playing with trainer, because the game I uure took place not once. Litsuha bought, and it juzat trary feared, downloaded polarboy repak, and ran into that. And like the same and glisky to see, and patched the game was repeatedly, and to bring himself again permitsa couldn't.
So go ahead guys.

PS. Thanks to a few recent patches, the game is constantly being chased in the network, unplug the unit better as a whole, for executing the file bolt will find.

V
Verex69 26.06.20

Nemiades
You go to the forest... Game cheat initially, conditions are set, therefore meet people with the same. And, most importantly, anyone who plays as a bet.

d
dilat 26.06.20

Verex69
Huh, what is it?

r
raspisnoy1 26.01.21

dilat
in Heroes 5, for example a computer on Hero difficulty, you don't need resources to rebuild the castle and you don't need money to hire units. How do you like Elon? What member if the computer cheats should I collect firewood and money? there you go hahah!

d
dilat 26.01.21

raspisnoy1
In AI races on scripts. Rabbabendy is the only way. Will you pass with cheats too? Play on low difficulty

r
raspisnoy1 26.01.21

dilat
Yes, I just installed it.)) Before I start playing, I deal with pitfalls by reading the game's prabots. I accidentally saw your post ... while I'm not going to cheat, but we'll see. Just 20 years of gaming experience. Know all the fucking AI tricks. So cheating can even be good for the nerves (because I bl. Relax in the game, and not tear my ass). To break a point, there is such a game Life.
zs race me in The Witcher 3 for *** and. But I had to puff without cheats.

r
raspisnoy1 26.01.21

dilat,
you better tell me ... should I throw this crap into the game? https: //github.com/Kaldaien/SpecialK/releases/tag/sk_odyssey otherwise
I have 27 fps on average by default.
CPU type QuadCore Intel Core i7-3770, 3400 MHz
Video adapter Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
16 GB SSD 32 GB swap

d
dilat 26.01.21

raspisnoy1
So, in many, if not all games, the AI ​​"cheats" in order to level up or complicate the task for the player. And it's simple - this is their principle of operation, everything is scripted. I used to cheat myself, but mostly in GTA 3 and Vice City for fun. before that they passed a merciless number of times. Now it’s boring for me, it gets boring very, very quickly. I just play on low difficulty - I don't want to come after work, and even sweat in games after that.

About Odyssey: I don't even know what it is, I didn't put anything outside on it. On the old computer, it produced 40-60 frames at medium-low, with periodic lags and drawdowns in cities. I don't know, try this first, without it. If it is sad, try to roll what you have there under the link

r
raspisnoy1 26.01.21

dilat
itself I start with low, then if I add complexity too easily. In cheats, I mainly use only lava. As an RPGshnik I bother ** to carry trash to the merchants. I will chew this Odyssey out of hunger because Cyberpunk has crap ... GTA from the Poles did not come. It’s better they continued to do the Middle Ages.
On this one, everything seems to be good. The picture is good, but I see lags. Here I read all the local nonsense of shkoloty and mother's techies - looking for gold in shit. But that is ... the ports from the consoles, they probably do the same))). No offense ... I did not distort you out of malice.

T
TonyThug 13.06.21

Nemiades
Now would be condemned for cheats in a single