3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
en3rgizer 27.05.20 10:35 pm

Premium cards (Battlefield 1)

I almost never buy season passes for games, preferring to buy all DLC as separately, the difference in fact never have, they cost individually, if there is no discount, almost the same as the whole season pass. In other battlefield has never played before, so the concept of premium and not the season pass really does not know. But when viewing a different kind of VIDOS on the game came across such a thing as a premium card, on the website are 16 new network cards for the owners of premium, just got the info about the new weapons, but new weapons are in the DLC without premium. So these cards, they are not included in any DLC and have to buy premium to play them ? or I do not understand something and those cards will simply be in each new DLC ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.05.20

en3rgizer
It's the same maps and same weapons. The only difference is that the picker you'll be able to play these supplements for 2 weeks before.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.05.20

actually in the BF 1 is called the Premium Pass is the same as the Premium and how do you think there is one DLC I XS is round 900 R a Premium Pass 3000 p additions wakes 4 is about 3600 instead of 3000 for a Premium Pass, so rise for themselves what is best for you to buy the Premium Pass gives Priority access to the server for VIP access are available exclusively to holders of a Premium Pass will allow you to go on servers without queues. Plus every trash 14 outstanding battlepacks and dogtags
These battlepacks are issued monthly and they contain unique skins for weapons - let your enemies know who came to their souls. Additionally, you will receive 14 exclusive tokens for Premium.

e
en3rgizer 27.05.20

19lexa19
600R it is not so much considering that I'm sure interest in the game most likely will be gone after the second DLC, or will it remain at this level once a week to run a couple of hours, that the DLC will be just not needed, plus I'm already disappointed in the content of the new DLC, mzhet even 2nd not buy the weapons the same in fact, card also, the more they will not pass I already bought separately, so to take of PP is not profitable. Queues, problems with the server never happened, and skins, tokens and early access I do not care, well, then everyone has their own thoughts

Genom1994
ATP, but I really thought it was the height of boorishness)

C
CCCPDriver 27.05.20

cheaper premium you buy) I bought, now not worried)

a
apolo17 27.05.20

en3rgizer
Take premium only, if you are an ardent fan of the game.