3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Libermann1 15.10.19 02:58 am

The long-awaited project for the Witcher ( I Episode) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

-
Dear moderator has obstacolele, as expected, rubbed his awkward comments and does not know how else podnasrat.
I don't want to tolerate this children.garden. The subject is closed.

From the moderator: and because of the fact that a moderator has obstacolele, you decided to remove the cap threads and their crafts, where the theme was created? It is necessary to look who has obstacolele xD
Shabby there were exactly two posts, both violated the rules of the site. But we just blame all around, but do not analyze their own actions, right? xD

Answer: Yes, that's it, you're not my teacher.
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 15.10.19

just do not understand what these 4 minutes,the usual replacement model?

B
BarackKamacho 15.10.19

Libermann1
read but in this sense I see absolutely no,this is not another story and not alternate history,it's just heresy and bad taste

s
sergey_sem22 15.10.19

Libermann1
Cool che, you're done

L
Libermann1 15.10.19

sergey_sem22
Thank you

.Chiken 15.10.19

Welcome? xD

.Chiken 15.10.19

Libermann1
The question was not the meaning of the word, and the feasibility of its use in the topic title xD

.Chiken 15.10.19

Libermann1
The rules then of course he says no. Contradict it common sense. Here's the Witcher series - yeah, he is, the long-awaited (now even do not care about all his problems and not popular with anyone acting cast, it is not about that). And this? Who it long-awaited? 80th people? Cool. And what is the meaning of this video? To replace the models of Esquel and CRIS at Geralt, a senseless mix of gaming panels and dialogs? Mmm. Is someone waiting for? Exactly? xD
Pretentiousness and pathos with which you present your product, you know, carries with it a claim to some high quality and meaningful content. Where is he? Personally, I don't see it. And not just me.
And the cons in the review - they, you know, there will always be, and the person who asks for criticism, should not pay attention to them. Well, I think so xD

W
WOR4UN 15.10.19

Any work worthy of praise. Success to you in your work.

B
BarackKamacho 15.10.19

Libermann1
difficult or not,the question of another character, the problem is that your creations are of no cultural value,you mixed the dialogues,written music,replaced models,but has changed from this very history the third part? Obviously you didn't,then what kind of alternative view it is,in fact, we are seeing the same thing,but even there is no depth. The point is not the execution of the idea.it is good,but the fact that the idea is extremely besmislen

z
zombijaic 15.10.19

Cool, signed up, waiting for development.

B
BarackKamacho 15.10.19

Libermann1
Yeah, but all those lines you begin to tie to anything in the end, not lead,the story of the Witcher is not 4 minutes,and a few dozen hours and the fact that you're taking some version of history Yennifer,but not seen where it leads and why it has become so, therefore, provides no narrative value and necessary emotional response,you could of fanfiction to write and then it would look much more appropriate. Know what I mean? Roughly speaking it is impossible to make Frodo Baggins threw the ring at the end of the second book,and the remaining time to devote to that as he was coming back.Without a huge narrative of a formation advancing in all previous time, it will not cause anything but bewilderment

B
BarackKamacho 15.10.19

Libermann1
The bottom line is that 4 minutes is impossible to reveal no plot especially is so vast,it's just a problem of the format itself,your future videos should be longer than 4 times otherwise it's just waste of energy

.Chiken 15.10.19

Libermann1 wrote:
First, Yes, the 80th people. Why you asked this question and he answer it, and then do the series?
Despite the fact that the project is long - awaited, and not yours. Can't compare? xD
Libermann1 wrote:
And you're wasting it and convince me of something. Ridiculing the title. Well, can be proud of yourself.
You asked for criticism you got it. Your reaction just means that you're completely not ready. Why then ask? Then why did you posted it? To all of you in the ass Dooley said, what you have done that have learned to use video editor? This will not happen, sorry xD
Libermann1 wrote:
Yes, it is creative, I bet?
No, of course - it is creative. Only never in a good way, because any cultural value it is xD
Libermann1 wrote:
This post I have laid out, attention, after half a year of this, so it destroys your beautiful theory is fundamentally about my pathos.
Nothing destroys, lol, you can write anything you want xD
Libermann1 wrote:
But I'm not ready to argue with you, because you have your opinion, which you can change after hearing my specific arguments or to show the village Oporto and leave it.
As you wish, don't argue. So far it looks like: you made a hack in the editor, something my mind came up with and threw to the public, asking for criticism. Received it (Yes, not only soft, but also sharp form - criticism, it is different), you began to prove to everyone that your work is brilliant and generally have VENICEBANANA!!!111 THREE OF THE SERIES WILL BE!!1 the community is in no way understands and each artist may offend. It is surprising that there has not yet written first bring xD
And about the quality and standard of this of shedevra explained the HC. BarackKamacho not feel the need to add anything xD
spoilers how many times will the first post be edited, I wonder?... A hole soon it will RUB off xD

L
Libermann1 15.10.19

.Chiken
I will edit as much as you think is necessary, as the analysis of trial and error.
What you write is not criticism. Because I write anything about the series, constantly provoke and find out the relationship, but not on. I assume you assert themselves.

What cultural values do you always write so vehemently? Learned and doldonyat one and the same.

Read what is written. Written (especially for you to duplicate) that I have no rights or do not declare them to the game. This is the first. If you are on the cultural values of the game.
And secondly you don't bring any argument why these values are not there. You can't, because it's all very subjective. Listen to all the well-known song Elvis Presley - a little less conversation and a Remix by Junke XL, which has become more popular than the original. Can go out and crow that it lacks cultural value. Anyway so you can at least get to the Witch, they say the story, which is based on the Lord of the rings, if a strong desire (Epic army on army aggressors/invaders, the elves, who were expelled from their lands and so on).

In comparison you can't, because it's not enough to mention (whatever) series, of which all the question in the subject, and consider what you're done. If you're so smart, please, enter a variable degree of expectation of a product. So we're all understand what is expected the project and what is not. Well, of course you're worried about the name of the theme, still can not calm down.

I have serious doubts about your adequacy, because all I get specifically from you is ushirenie what is this shit that you're reinforce loud statements about the show that proves nothing, nothing to refute.

The only thing I do not understand your message about the genius. I never even wrote about the fact that you do not understand or that it's genius, and the like.
You use this method, telling me and answering me, usually this method is used when there are no arguments. And constantly engaged in provocation.
I never wrote that I consider it a masterpiece.

I understand that your interlocutor is not needed, you can chat for two. The person you mentioned is possible at least for some good advice, though bluntly, but thank you, and you're all pissed, talking to me in the form daca using emoticons in every sentence like we communicate in ICQ in 2001, writing of the cart nonsense.

ps; Oh no you just hide behind the most inconvenient and rubbing for you comments, that's all.

.Chiken 15.10.19

Libermann1 wrote:
What you write is not criticism.
OOO, that's how we started talking! xD does This mean, it seems that the criticism you're willing to accept only positive xD
If you still can't understand why I brought in the comparison is a series (in its place you can put anything, by the way, without being attached to it) - I'm really sorry and I don't understand how you formulate such a long post, because it is goraaazdo more difficult! xD
Libermann1 wrote:
And secondly you don't bring any argument why these values are not there. You can't, because it's all very subjective.
So I wrote in black and white that SW. BarackKamacho all led for me. Me again writing the same thing? I don't mind if you come up xD
Libermann1 wrote:
I have no rights or do not declare them to the game. This is the first. If you are on the cultural values of the game.
Does that have to do with it? You read my messages? I told him about green, he told me about square xD
Libermann1 wrote:
Can go out and crow that it lacks cultural value.
Be careful with such expressions, under item 4 of the fall xD
Libermann1 wrote:
So we're all understand what is expected the project and what is not. Well, of course you're worried about the name of the theme, still can not calm down.
Yes, I do still, to be honest, but from your attempts to create buzz around their series of shows on witch she will not be expected anywhere outside your head xD
Libermann1 wrote:
I have serious doubts about your adequacy, because all I get specifically from you is ushirenie what is this shit
I have huge doubts about the fact that you can understand and perceive the text. Again, the points:
1. I read the topic title. Welcome. Hmm, something quality, advertised to the same campaign, maybe even from some famous editor with an army of fans has already proven a beautiful and meaningful short films or anything else. It is necessary to look.
2. Moved to the video on YouTube. Hmm, likes and dislikes severed, >1000 views, 16 comments. Nothing from the previous paragraph does not even smell.
3. Read the cap threads.
Libermann1 wrote:
Has done a great job of replacing the textures, locations, models.
Watch the video again. In focus not understand where replaced locations. Don't get it replaced if someone other than the Esquel and CRIS on Geralt. In focus not understand, why during the cuts of the battle played some left-wing dialogue, tear, again, from other parts of the game. In focus not understand why the unfortunate Hendrik weak (from what someone is going to remove alternative history, apparently), while Geralt pounding of Karantina.
Where big work is done then?
Libermann1 wrote:
We developed a special mod and dlc
Developed dlc - well, it's all gun, here I openly laughed xD
And why is it? And for what? Why do you instead of having to cram the plot in the video to give any explanations to identify the point and message of this all, put it in comments in the middle of the theme? Why didn't you make clear? The music is good, of course, but it is also not for you I must say thank you, and only it does not go far xD
Libermann1 wrote:
I hope it will be interesting to many fans of the game.
Just the same, fans of the game, my friend, is zaplyuyut without all mercy: Canon broken, jumbled chronology, and indeed, why to change something in the story, which is beautiful in itself? - that's what they'll tell you xD

.Chiken 15.10.19

Libermann1
Try again, but more politely xD I'm not rude, to you and write essentially xD