3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 27.05.20 10:36 pm

A glitch on the basis of ketton on Voelde. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Happened such nonsense. When cleared out the database, started to stroboscopic screen, eyes nearly came out. Look at the floor, everything is fine, only you receive the source light from the strobe. This is just in the premises. While strip - fiction, once finished, decided to shop chests - began. On the street everything is normal. Tried to reboot, the settings changed, one dick... More never such nebylo.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

dos-unit
If a Pirate sympathy. And to license such like nobody faced

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

dos-unit
As a variant to play around with the settings of the graphs. I don't know about this game, but for example in 1 massice affect such antialiasing settings, lighting, or shadows.

Nightma[R]e
The license is not a panacea for all problems. A typical review of licensefile.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

Sidorovich12
I'm half still pirate if that. Just the games that I like and that is not a pity money to spend, I buy them. More precisely the game I trust.

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
I want to say that bugs found in the game in the majority of cases occur in both the offices and individuals and pirates. While most complaints of any errors from certain people universal advice to all purchase license is the cure from all problems. Now not nye 2000 years when the break-ins license spawned a bunch of serious bugs. And now the license is different from the pirates, the presence of protection and all.

M
MikuHadsune 27.05.20

Sidorovich12
I agree, bugs are everywhere. But to license them all the same much less. Have experience playing in the pirate games and license. Many of the problems present in pirates, the licenses do not exist. But others pop up that are not in pirates. So live=)

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
Many of the problems present in pirates, the licenses do not exist
In games prior to 2008, Yes, now the glitches are in all the editions the same.

d
dos-unit 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
License. 1.05 yet In the appendage and mining drones are not displayed, the jet mean, no drone. In a couple of places on aose watched.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.05.20

dos-unit
On account of the drones. I know with time they disappear. Although this is not particularly important if you have the radius of the extraction is displayed in the form of a circle.

d
dos-unit 27.05.20

Nightma[R]e
Other places do not disappear, even after loading a save. in this case, they are in the arrivals do not appear. when called off, but they are not....it must hang when move, begin to work, but hanging in the air..but not here. no textures just. noise, beam, but the drone is not.
Either patch will fix, I still scored.