3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 27.05.20 10:36 pm

The base of ketton on Voelde. After completion of the strobe light in the room. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Happened such nonsense. When cleared out the database, started to stroboscopic screen, eyes nearly came out. Look at the floor, everything is fine, only you receive the source light from the strobe. This is just in the premises. On the street everything is normal. Tried to reboot, the settings changed, one dick... More never such nebylo.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoothie 27.05.20

Same thing I have. And several people heard similar, so the problem is not your hardware or drivers, and settings. I do not understand how Frostbite was possible to this state to bring.

d
dos-unit 27.05.20

Smoothie
So it is clear, what not in gland. Their forum is also scratched, while silence. The hope is that this forum is also monitored. At least their marketers work like that. Can and will answer )))
There's still a bunch of stocks. Mining drones are not displayed, the jet, and no drone on the objects relics of the objective on the compass, you shoot, and the relics themselves is not...

c
concluding 27.05.20

The same garbage was during the passage. Such a small glitch still slipped when landing on Voelde. Also did not help, so passed the base and ran out of there quickly and tried once more not to go back:)

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

As a variant to play around with the settings of the graphs. I don't know about this game, but for example in 1 massice affect such antialiasing settings, lighting, or shadows.

d
dos-unit 27.05.20

Sidorovich12
Make sense? Passed and forgotten. The fact that the curve made and not corrected. Can affect the fact that some settings are not disabled completely, and they cannot be installed in the wood. Frostbayt, it is still shit in terms of implementation effects and their replacement through the wood.

S
Sidorovich12 27.05.20

dos-unit
Yes, I kind of do not care. I like no.