3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gohtyre 27.05.20 10:36 pm

All the strangeness of the Map Editor (fashion) (Far Cry 4)

Paul_SH
Vazilin90
Login shmogin
I downloaded the mod, installed it, put all the objects (to see whether I need them), then saved the map and deleted the mod (because nothing of value for me there were not). Open the map and see a bunch of Invalid Object,

it would seem that nothing strange, but when I start the map in-game

all these objects appear!!!

Then in fashion, I found some strange NPCs or objects (because in the card Editor, they behaved as close to stood, not moving, but the decussation of sight was highlighted in red, but in the game they even moved). I thought it was the body of Ajay when he was thrown into the arena naked, but why at the start it doesn't serve as a spawn point!

Also it's impossible to kill!
If you want to check then here's a map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tpiHvPnJPKcUhKRl9yLWpaSjA
Write also strange that you noticed in the map Editor and the game itself!
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaylet 27.05.20

I have the editor crashes with the inscription not responding... dunno why... maybe because pirates or some other reason... but there it interferes very sometimes do not have time of sasevich that managed to create...

K
Kaylet 27.05.20

and there was a problem - do not work the animation in the editor, i.e. play the NPC, give him the animation and he doesn't care, he goes where he wants randomly... same with animals... can anyone that knows about this??