3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20 10:37 pm

60 fps (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Here's the thing, I play the gog version. There is fixed 60 fps, while in settings, disable 60 Hz or Vert sync, one figure, the game runs in 60 fps, it is possible to solve somehow?
32 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
No way. The game is locked at 60 frames.

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Hare breed. Had not steamed me this, so fps was normal.

L
LaFeT666 27.05.20

Good Repack descargar need

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 27.05.20

LaFeTsewa
Dunce, he Rogowska license.

v
vtlk760 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
No one's tricking you. In the latest version Gog/steam Lok forced 60 fps.

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20

vtlk760
vtlk760 wrote:
No one's tricking you. In the latest version Gog/steam Lok forced 60 fps.
Ahhh, I just remember how in Gog version played about a year ago, such problem was not.
Thank you.

D
Domoi 27.05.20

What you shestidesyati not satisfied? It's a Stalker, and higher fps do not wait. And GOGH THIS pampering!))) download pirates.

A
Anatolevich2017 27.05.20

well, if the PC settings allow 60 or more fps.. then see for yourself the config files in the Stalker.. just is a limit on 60. configs can be opened and edited using Notepad

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
and the point you more than 60 fps ? you are the difference all this person -- don't see no difference do not see.

R
RikoChiko 27.05.20

It would be better to ask the question why the dialogue is worse in the RFP ERS.

S
StalkerVirys 27.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
you can see the difference. not everyone, but possible.

R
Ruyder 27.05.20

StalkerVirys
Only the elect can see, right?

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20

The ruidera
The picture is much faster and quicker to become.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
don't be stupid, nothing will not be. well, technically, Yes, as it should be, but\, the human eye may consider the current 60fps, and in very, very rare occasions above.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What stalkers 60 fps???? I'm along with the Witcher and Andromeda going through and the Stalker which is already a week and no where near 30-60 fps locked no! Pirates from Khattab. Sli keeps the game medium. S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Call of Pripyat (sigerous mod)

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20

Well, if you don't feel it is above 60 fps, it's your problem.

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What stalkers 60 fps???? I'm along with the Witcher and Andromeda going through and the Stalker which is already a week and no where near 30-60 fps locked no! Pirates from Khattab. Sli keeps the game medium. S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Call of Pripyat (sigerous mod)
Brother. It is time for the Stalker to buy...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

No, he's right. Indeed, there are many games where the fps is much over sixty looks better and feels more comfortable when you change the cursor (70 and more) . He was convinced, had also didn't believe it)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Yes, he had. I just can't remember where. Bought a license disk when I still lived in the old house. Long ago it was!

w
william1992 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Now the Incentive trilogy for 300 rubles