3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikabot 27.05.20 10:37 pm

Quest about Caring (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a question about caring.
I know that the quest can be completed only after you will find the CRIS and again pogovori with Buttercup. But this time I missed and I then scattered in the city notes of caring.
So, I want to ask whether it is possible to pass this quest after completing the game?
If not, then atleast give the location of the warehouse where caring lives, I'll go - maybe without the quest to find him.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Ikabot
Here somewhere:
Spoiler

I
Ikabot 27.05.20

Ivanychi
Thank you.

O
Oleg V 27.05.20

not only after beating the game, I both times the process took place, it really has no effect... and on account of the notes, it is probably another bug, both times they continue to appear in various places in the city...

G
Gino Pane 27.05.20

I didn't see any notes on the streets to complete the quest, and then when the quest has been passed, began to find them in different parts of Novigrad.

Ikabot
Without the quest you will never find it, this is not an ordinary monster.

Y
YNWA1997 27.05.20

quest can be completed after finding a Buttercup, not CRIS. After finding CRIS it disappears (like)

W
Widukind 27.05.20

how to get this quest? the notes are repeatedly picked up, but no jobs appeared

P
Playersaharan 27.05.20

Widukind
Spoilerville job Buttercup after rescuing him from captivity.

W
Widukind 27.05.20

Playersaharan
thank you.
Solitair understand what it is. Due to the fact that I didn't pass it to the end and killed Patodi, I went back to the main villain and learned about the connection of notes with this quest