3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker-Enot 27.05.20 10:40 pm

increase performance of the exoskeleton and druglibrary (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

who knows where (in what file) to change the characteristics of the exoskeleton of the debt or other armor
worn out look already, I found one file but there's little armor and there where just the exoskeleton, but the exoskeleton of the debt I have not found in General
write who knows what kind of files can be changed useful
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big Man 27.05.20

The exoskeleton actually one. (Or rather there's one in hidden in Pripyat-modified), Just the colours are different.

S
Stalker-Enot 27.05.20

I have a mod that they can buy
if they're all the same why dolgovskaya to weight gain more pribavyat?
ie I want to say are you sure it's one option with different types of coloring

S
Stalker-Enot 27.05.20

and just do his mod which returns the cats in the game ?

B
Bianor 27.05.20

Big Man, exoskeleton, three or four. I can't remember exactly. Just the player can exoskeleton neutral Stalker.

Stalker-Enot, all the reservation settings are in the file outfit.ltx

P
Playshner 27.05.20

Their, and th there in the exoskeleton(in the file...) you need to change to increase load capacity...???
I poked...poked.... and if increased load capacity..., respectively, increased weight borne vescey...
I found only how to raise the resistance of the suit... and fixed weight...more... - not found...

B
Bianor 27.05.20

Playshner, capacity in other files written:
actor.ltx, line max_item_mass (until the red numbers, after which stamina drops even with the step) and max_walk_weight (before real estate).
and system.ltx, line max_weight.

In the file outfit.ltx line inv_weight are responsible for the OWN weight of the suit. In the section of the exoskeleton is another line:
sprint_allowed - prohibits sprint when putting on the exoskeleton. If set to true - sprint will be allowed, but will disappear bonus on a portable mass.
additional_inventory_weight and additional_inventory_weight2 No. - define the size of the bonus a portable weight, when dressed the exoskeleton. The idea is that if you put in these parameters, for example, 100, this figure should be increased and a portable weight. But I have not tried.

P
Playshner 27.05.20

Thanks... but I already found in the file actor.ltx...
Hotstsa to have on hand always a few guns... to change the impressions...

a
anosoff.andrei2018 27.05.20

how to increase stoikost to radiation aksika in the shadow of Chernobyl I run it everything is cool but the radiation is not the hell not holding anyone knows how old scanned images radiologist???