3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Barkov 27.05.20 10:41 pm

Transfers to and from the club. (FIFA 17)

Not the first FIFA has a problem with selling players very rarely come purchase requests, and often not those whom put up for sale. The situation came to unreal, have reached the maximum number of players for the first time in 20 years the game of FIFA, just because I don't want to buy players, respectively, I also can't do the transfer itself, although the budget allows.
!!!Maybe there is a way to solve the problem, some may cheat, which increases the number of requests for players, ideally those who are in the list of transfer/lease?!!!!
By the way, rent is also back, gaining youth, and nobody wants to take, even if her standards of skill already.
I remember so season 3 could not Obinna from Lokomotiv to sell at the time and now 8 players from the youth team, a few unwanted players and some for the money, the second fucking season already played, take, well, if 30 percent of players. A new chip made that the players can not agree with the clubs on wages and transfer breaks down, although you have to take his place agreed with the others...
Plus players that are not needed, and the budget for s/n guzzle, in addition the elderly and in the price lose.
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 27.05.20

players not 99??

j
jogi_de 27.05.20

Andrew Barkby
if there are no problems with the money, ban them from the club for a certain price, 2 times you can, then continue, peresechenii and 2 etc

a
ars-fc 27.05.20

Andrew Barkby
and still on loan with the youth scatter is possible by 2

w
william1992 27.05.20

So, Yes. A familiar problem

b
bsww 27.05.20

I'm young (only schools) was changed to the players club from 4 division of England and added to the wish list to not buy more. And those who took break the contracts. The only way to get rid of their and aliens. To wait a very long time and not always sold, and rent are not taken. The game should be finished, to you yourself suggested clubs take your players on loan or permanently. But at the same time add the function to the starting lineup when the selection of up to 3 lineups with different circuits and no problems, all play.