3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 28.05.20 12:16 pm

River quarter and the sea ice (Neverwinter Online)

a fucking Sea of ice when he took the weapons and in the ass: after Neformal (bought) on clearance, there is trouble: signs can be obtained only at Swerde where to get on line not really, there is a block where the weapon can farm easier, but... who played the course during the day you can get 25 scrolls once, and after sitting there for 24 days, to make it clear, I have bers, whom I love and who do not care palatant all the assaults - it neobisium))) but palatant not my style of play - he's great, but SLOW! Want to be able to open the weapon of the leader for the center, but a 3.2 to get into OSH is not real if you stood in line, but it is possible to develop a tank or cleric - popular, but do not want to...you Can certainly blunt the well - MAG, but he's good in the norms of the gang, or you die once or twice, the passage rogoi - not at all the same garbage, if not beat his twin. Question: CHK damagee cuculo, Archer... yeah, but when 4K PMO standards build... Teach what to do if there is no GI, which gives you Morocco, defense and vampire?
1 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 28.05.20

Now the same in Russian