3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 28.05.20 12:17 pm

Switching goals Mouse Fix version 1.0.2.0 EXE where? (Dark Souls)

Nifiga does not work on the mouse wheel, a motion of the mouse in any direction. Put the fixes from the steam community, introduced in the latest DSfix that line everything is OK, we removed the checkbox from the UI, the sensitivity is now excellent and smooth, but the goals are switched in the old. In the Internet of odd information is not present, all the shit stupidly at each other as modulatory not, there certainly is now switched so abruptly to another target, if you just yanked the mouse will not switch, it should now harder to pull, but why when there Miskovice, the wheel,it is the same as it was and work on switching items. Or right now have not finished the fix of the mouse?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 28.05.20

Richard
In the settings of the game: Auto-aim – off, Smart camera is off. Switching goals works perfectly by pressing on the mouse wheel. Switching subjects – turning the wheel down, spells up. Everything is convenient, like in the 3rd part.

R
Richards 28.05.20

Svetoslav
Operates on standard, one hundred times for tests, and you have what version of the EXE? He yuzal with DSfix 2.4

D
Ded MastDay 28.05.20

Richard
I have DSfix 2.4 + dsmfix09 downloaded c PG. The nexus is also the latest version of Mouse Fix 09, where did you 1.0.2.0?
UPD. Understood. Version DARKSOULS.exe 1.0.2.0.
I also use a Key Remapper program. Very convenient. Just in the game settings, assign keyboard buttons, but the program reassign mouse buttons to these shortcuts, put to only run in dark souls and leave it to hang in the tray. But switching goals works for me and without it, the main thing that the game menu was disabled the auto-goals. I need it only to do as in the 3rd darque: Normal Attack on your right mouse, shield Block - left button, and so on. In General I have this:
Spoilerjust Need a normal mouse, which you can reassign buttons and then, in my opinion, to play even better than on the controller.

R
Richards 28.05.20

Svetoslav
I already scored these the buttons accustomed to, but with this mame fix another plus switching goals is not as sharply and threw for another purpose, scope, needs a good shake in the direction the mouse. Tried to reinstall steam all the files were removed, and new set, one figure, the items are switched, and the mobs there, only the movement of the mouse.

Right now another problem, when I turn 60 fps game is a stupid game.

D
Ded MastDay 28.05.20

Richard
Well, how would switching purposes it is difficult to nanavati the function of this button is rather enabling and disabling capture the nearest objective. If he was not the same, then press the wheel, then translating the camera at the desired target and press it again, something like this works.

Missions, I have not yet, but once stupidly fell through the texture, which blew a cloud of Cueva souls and humanity, but from 30 fps to play is not an option.