3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fieldy090 28.05.20 12:17 pm

Movie night (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Already passed the game, but the movie night never happened, the last stage was part of Gala about Angarsk screen, then no new messages, no notes in the journal. Whether there was at someone a similar problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz543 28.05.20

there need something to do, whether to buy it and give Gaalo. Then after some time to talk to lexi and she will tell the type they say there is Pibi and Fights that will samogona and it would be necessary norms of alcohol to buy. and there is still a lot of quests to kinbacher was, you just with other crew members to talk, they will mention the idea of Liam and offer something new.

A
Anzhelika04 28.05.20

I did it after the passage of the plot became available successive stage was to buy directly a movie. The result of the quest is cool, spiritual gatherings with the whole team.

Spoiler

S
SPR1 28.05.20

weird ,there's no continuation of the quest ,brought the fruit to suvi and all the more no one said the game was ,with all during the game were talking

W
Werewolf1986 28.05.20

The game is full of bugs, can be corrected with patches.

S
Sakuravetka 28.05.20

But what bugs that? If someone somewhere did something through, it does not mean that the game has a bug. It is necessary to talk after almost every mission or quest, from the choice of answers are too many independent. If you all build and tell us what they are poop and what you one done, what the fuck is movie night?)))

S
Sakuravetka 28.05.20

List of items for movie night: movie library for Liam on the Nexus, local products for suvi can't remember where, popcorn and dextrophan for Winds on Kadar, some Megastore for Jaala (there is something sensory related) keetsa for Aye, a bottle of liquor azarenkova for lexi on the Nexus and sobstvenno the film for Liam at the Kadar. The procedure of being, I believe, can be different. It seems nothing is forgotten.

S
Sakuravetka 28.05.20

If something goes wrong and can't get a job for the next subject, make the quest active in the log and go to talk to all on the Storm.

K
KiDjeN 28.05.20

Sakuravetka
All the way. After everything is done and you gave the film Liam, then it should have another talk about that to start the evening.
Spoiler me it was before the introduction of the Ghost storm on the Storm.

Y
Yarven1033 28.05.20

I'm under the table in a precipitate fell out laughing after this:
Spoiler
Both perform the animation Pibi xDDDDDD

S
Siniy Kot 28.05.20

Yarven1033
did not even realize what it is XDDDD