3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Largo Winch 15.10.19 03:11 am

Pumping life (Outward)

Grabbed after the gold Leach debuff, but can't figure out how to remove, help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleff 03.09.22

I almost joked about the points of venereology in the game (didn’t he pull the levers?)), but he picked up this kaku, like airborne droplets :) and nothing helps, it remains to try to talk with the lich himself).
Or maybe this is the developers' answer to using their menus? Since you are asking exactly on this site, such an idea came to me ...
By the way, my lich was green.

G
Gleff 03.09.22

conversations with both did not help, but on the other hand I found a royal brick for crafting near the green one and some other hidden lever, jump after him halfway on the elevator, and did not understand what he was doing

G
Gleff 03.09.22

I tried to remove it by death - instantly a new lvl of the disease was drawn, hp minus 90% ...
There is nothing to lose, I will die until the max lvl is reached, will the mb be removed?

G
Gleff 03.09.22

Pts, I'm completely dead. No more foot to the liches, let them conjure in solitude!.. Well, maybe one more time on the new Persian I'll try to bang both of them...

G
Gleff 03.09.22

Damn, got it! after the last death, I accidentally left the game completely, instead of the main menu and went to the last save before the interworld, where after death you get (by the way, how do you get out of there at all?) and the debuff was removed!))) Thanks to my restlessness in trying to remove and my hand-butt in an attempt restart! :))) by the way, the save was where I died for the first time and ended up in a tavern, it might not work on the last death

G
Gleff 03.09.22

after some time, the sore repeated, without a lich, just out of the blue, it helped to die and load the penultimate save, at the time of death, it works

d
diamond-devil 03.09.22

In the DLC "Three Brothers", in New Sirocco there is a function of building a city for 7 days, the Persian is taken away to help the workers, The pumping of life has completely passed.