3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
acsimand 28.05.20 12:18 pm

The impression of the full game (Flashback)

Hello!
Yesterday was playing on PC and I want to share my opinion.
I must say, in review, in my opinion, this site score is very very low.
I was a fan the very first Flashback, really waiting for the release of the remake. And you know, it turned out very well. The developers did not go the easy way, just redrawing all levels, and created a new in familiar surroundings. And kept a lot of references to the original, which is only the bureaucracy in obtaining work permits. Unfortunately the game has a number of small bugs, but they are hesitant to restart from a checkpoint.
To sum up, I want to mention that this game caused a few hours of pleasant nostalgia. It was her in otdom breath. All fans and just fans of such games is required to educate, because this genre is a rare guest on PC (I would call preneoplasia of the game).
My rating score is 7.5-8
3 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 28.05.20

acsimand
I agree only in the fact that he was in the beginning of the 90s. This stupid job, especially in the beginning, I could not understand how this bridge to turn on and the jumper is complete nonsense, start to draw on him, he screams bloody murder, and it turns out the way it should. 6 points - no more ladies.

G
Great Moth 28.05.20

I really liked the game, enjoyed every minute of the adventure.,
By the way, can you tell me whether it is possible, in principle, to score maximum points skills in this game ? (not improvements, namely skills). Passed the game three times on all difficulty levels with 100% world exploration (on the PS3), got all the prizes, but the points didn't get. As I understand it, points are given for virtual reality, the eyes Morph for the first thirty levels. Maybe I missed something ? I would appreciate an answer.

s
stranjer8 28.05.20

It's not even a remaster and a remake. Visually beautiful of course, although the camera is planted too close (even in the original game a bit more) and sometimes stupid not to see where you're going. Gempleynyh is a completely different game. Dynamic arcade shooter with some RPG. Gempleynyh nothing to do with the original game. The atmosphere is also lost. Beyond the first level of play did not. Another desecration of a classic, level remake of duck tales.