3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 28.05.20 12:18 pm

How do you like the ending? (Styx: Shards of Darkness)

How do you like the ending? In my opinion this is the most stupid cliffhanger which can be. Just drain, nicherta not clear, as if through about 2/3 of the game
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 28.05.20

Waiting for DLS plot with mouth feel of the story

R
RGC 28.05.20

Maxim Route
Uh, there is no need to chew, and continue to develop. I don't know their plans for the future and I do not envy them, it would be difficult from this situation adequately to get out. The feeling that to him in the office, middle of the day walked in some guy and said, guys, the budget is over

C
Chuck_Norris_ 28.05.20

RGC
Evil Konami came in and said that all poresit if the ending wakes at least normal ATO their MGS 5 will Eclipse yet )

R
RGC 28.05.20

19lexa19
Yes it's a strange game. I can't say that is bad, I like the gameplay. The plot with the wild stretch of the imagination can be called interesting, but the universe itself just empty, no Laura. Would be better if instead of tokens any in-game recording made, though I had the sense to look for them. The type of characters Celadrin, Garak, Lisrel dummy, about which nothing is known. Damn, if the game in addition to a good stealth was adequate, the plot with the tippet and standards characters, I have not been

L
LaFeT666 28.05.20

Maxim Route
that's for sure

h
humanother 28.05.20

where is the passage?
how to get RESIDENTIAL KVARTAL - DOP JOB: STORE Antaraya can not doperet additional assignment for residential quartale - to open the vault of amber
found in a row the first 3 tips: from left to right:
The song first. Born from the void, ignited
The song second. From the darkness came three lords of Death. Some three healthy son of a bitch?
Song of the third. Behind them a shadow crept impure tarabishy. Not only tarabishy, I hate them.
but here's the thing, in the columns there is no signature of their order:

O
Olegamop 28.05.20

humanother weird crap I have on the pirates there and the numbers were, though the Roman

M
Mama Stiflera 28.05.20

Worse than sad endings (which is now over 90% of the games) most of all I hate unfinished finals or final of the right hinting at a sequel. Because it is unknown whether this sequel at all. And if it is, then it is clear that it will take years. But even if you discard it and wait for the continuation, then surely it will not begin with what ended the previous part of the game and with a brand new story. Therefore, a large spoon of tar from the impressions of this game - can be attributed to its ending. But overall, a pretty enjoyable game with the same nice picture, where the plot is not as strange not affect your final impression. Previous part failed to master until the end, do not like it. Thought this would be the same, but no. This part was significantly better. I will continue to wait or additions (if scheduled)