3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergh7777 28.05.20 12:18 pm

How to insert runes into a weapon? (Vikings: Wolves of Midgard)

Tell me how to insert the rune into a weapon?
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 28.05.20

Sergh7777
Go through the story, I think in about the second or third Chapter, on the island of trolls met grandfather who this business will be engaged in
PS Auuuuuuuu modernizing why page didn't play on the forum???

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 28.05.20

Sergh7777
if you have runes in inventory then going to the rune master, just drag it from the inventory to your weapon/armor.

L
Luchezar 28.05.20

And remove runes then you can slot in weapons?

d
den_v_d 28.05.20

Luchezar
no

L
Leos500D 28.05.20

Can't buy runes from a dealer, just do not buy, does not respond to clicks on them, Kogon was?

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 28.05.20

Leos500D
I understand that runes have to beat yourself. Because they are from dealers (my grandfather top left and the merchant on the bottom right) just moved into our inventory, although the shopkeeper had price hanging on them. Rune struggling in the missions and testing (gives the woman top left, standing next to grandfather). Remove runes from weapons/armor can not I understand.

w
wik 28.05.20

with the sale of runes campaign bug. on the forum the incentive wrote

j
jsilverst 28.05.20

In the third Chapter you will save the rune blacksmith, it is the father Haldi. You can insert runes into weapons
and armor. In the window on the left you see all sorts of runes on the levels (bottom-up). If it is 0
it is another digit, it means that this rune you have. Buy runes at the blacksmith, you must
to find their own. Cling to that rune from him that you have and drag the weapon or armor.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 28.05.20

wik
Which is a pity. I have the 23rd, Archer, bow/booking rules hell must be forged. All that I'm wearing narma-embossed. Crits don't fly so often, though I try and lose rate of fire+crit, because to pump damage for a bow is useless, it grows barely. Runes could really save, especially since to get them from not armor(

j
jsilverst 28.05.20

And that gives improved rune blacksmith? Something did not notice the difference between rune Smith 1 level
and 3rd level.

C
CyborgDeniz 28.05.20

jsilverst
I mean, not noticed? and the fact that the blacksmith level 1 can not beat the tattoos above the first level ,and 2 ur. - rune 2nd level , nothing? Or do you not see the difference in the runes of the first level and the third?

C
CyborgDeniz 28.05.20

walker
runes are fighting by clicking on a rune and drag it to a weapon/ booking. Those runes that are dropped or as a reward, I also will not be inserted. The type of trophies...

j
jsilverst 28.05.20

denis.manulik
Thank you! I do not think that the runes are divided into levels.

T
Torchelo 28.05.20

could you tell me my for APA runmaster requires skald 2 what's this ?)

j
jsilverst 28.05.20

Torchelo
This girl Helga who was standing nearby. First it improves, then the rune of the blacksmith.

s
stamp999 28.05.20

and I have the runes to weapons gives pull, but nothing happens. ie rune is not inserted
there are still glitches with the equipment - in both arms with glitches is inserted, sometimes it does not work

s
stamp999 28.05.20

poured another release, version 1.02
here I have earned runes. rules drag and improve offers
inventory, incidentally, also fulfills standards

G
Guest 16.08.23

a specialized mattress topper can work wonders. In this comprehensive guide, we'll delve into the world of mattress toppers designed to alleviate sciatica symptoms, ensuring you enjoy a peaceful and pain-free slumber. https://promattresstopper.com/best-feather-mattress-topper/

G
Guest 23.10.23

Obtaining a driver's license is a significant milestone for most individuals, granting them the freedom to operate a motor vehicle. However, when it comes to the world of commercial driving, a whole new set of rules and requirements comes into play. https://www.janome.com/support/janome-forum/forum-room/forum-topic/?tid=9405

G
Guest 23.10.23

[url=googl.com]Google[/url] abc https://www.google.com