3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Avdeev 28.05.20 12:19 pm

Obzorchik two costumes spider man 3 spider man ps4. (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

Check it out )
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sosic 01 28.05.20

Slava Avdeev
costume ps4 the most right when compared with the previous versions of which two pieces on the site , I like yours . Well, at the expense of spider-man 3 costume don't even know plagiarism is not exactly called so I guess you can put my version always well appreciated , but I would advise next time not to cut corners and come up with something of their own . What I saw except exp hack not to call .

u
universal.knife 28.05.20

Slava Avdeev
This is what my costume for Spider-Man PS4? If so,don't suggest to use it under the name of the #PS4 as it is a symbiosis of 2 suits.Call suits correctly. And so,everything is OK,I like the video! Keep it up!

B
Bodya Pavuk 28.05.20

universal.knife
Right, and next time he should specify authors, and good luck to you with new skins !

B
Bodya Pavuk 28.05.20

Slava Avdeev
Fine, but always indicate the author and try to not lag. and that really pisses me off, keep going, and good on you !

B
Bodya Pavuk 28.05.20

sosic 01
Well, actually, it is a symbiosis of two versions of the suits, and those two versions of who was more correct in terms of accuracy, there are just like from the trailer !

u
universal.knife 28.05.20

superheroes forever
Mutually xD

s
sosic 01 28.05.20

superheroes forever
Maybe he focused on the dark , that's to suit the ps4

B
Bodya Pavuk 28.05.20

universal.knife
Thanks !

B
Bodya Pavuk 28.05.20

sosic 01
It's possible ! And mix of course very creative !