3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romualdess 28.05.20 12:19 pm

An empty terminal on the planet of EOS with the icon of the quest (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Flew on the EOS for the second time in the Outpost on the street there is a terminal icon of the quest, but in the terminal there are no messages and the quest does not start. The Internet has found information that it should be a quest to find 6 drones
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aletice 28.05.20

Romualdess
Then go to the game, will appear. It was the same

R
Romualdess 28.05.20

I have built all the outposts and all the planets the prospect of 100 . That even further

A
Aletice 28.05.20

Romualdess
In the story, what?
As it was, all the weaving, all the posts, almost all of the side effects. Burned icon of the task letter was not. Passed down the story - appeared.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Known bug. This quest for the companions. You found one before I took out the quest. Can try to manually collect all of them on the tube is full of videos with locations. For example, this

R
Romualdess 28.05.20

Н047с , the hunt for the Archon and the world is waiting is not met

R
Romualdess 28.05.20

fLaMaster
Thank you I will try

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 28.05.20

Romualdess
Later there will appear a quest. Don't worry. Bug

T
TimKar 28.05.20

Went through the whole game, drones are not found. Quest burning, license. Thanks for видеоfLaMaster

R
Romualdess 28.05.20

Jan Vanagels
Well, or wait

S
Syahou Dun 28.05.20

Romualdess
this quest for the drones I have the same thing

R
Romualdess 28.05.20

Found one drone and quest start . Thank you all for participating

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Jan Vanagels
When passed the first time, I found the first distant companion in the desert. After this quest in the terminal was not even after the passage of the main chain and 100% of the planets. The save game finished at 96%. So does not appear. About this bug 10 times wrote of. the bugtracker biotvarey.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 28.05.20

fLaMaster
I got closer to the end of the game there ;)

T
TimKar 28.05.20

fLaMaster
I also have 96% =)

a
alxelas 28.05.20

Romualdess
Quest does not run on pirated versions of the game.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

alxelas
Actually license it is the same bukovany. You can't take the satellites before you take the quest from the terminal.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

XS, this is the quest where you have to find 6 drones? Passed without problems. Really don't remember back in 1.04 or 1.05. So I'm not sure what the patch fixed.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

It was never fixed. If you find a companion before you take the quest in the terminal, the quest in the terminal will be gone.

a
alxelas 28.05.20

fLaMaster
Actually it was fixed in 1.05. NONE of the satellite is not before the quest, and he did the same was empty. After 1.05 came from. So...

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

alxelas
Today went and found all the same satellite at the far end of the desert. Funny things these fixes. They seems to have, and like and no.