3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 28.05.20 12:19 pm

Who today would turn off the lights and all the appliances are at 20:30 for an hour?

Have you heard at all about this action?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

I forgot but wanted

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
could

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:
Have you heard at all about this action?
Your news reminded me of that 8) In the centre was not seen to turn off something. In residential areas the houses did not turn off. And who is that? Really good question...

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

and who actually need me or the girl on your avatar?

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
no

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
this Shorty Lena Paige

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 28.05.20

and th for nix? not vkurse

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
me and her other roles is more like it

t
technopank 28.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Earth hour is both good and bad at the same time.
I will try to explain on fingers.
Do you have a generator, it's very far and it takes a long time to go and find out how to turn it off.
The company conducts a share (I think you've already guessed what it is) that today at 21-00 GMT Earth hour.
OK you wait until 21-00 and actually shut off all devices at home for exactly one hour.
However, the generator which is running and which is very far away and inaccessible continues to work, he is idle, i.e. his work goes to zero, it is useless, even harmful for the generator, because it is created under a certain constant load.
In the case of TPP, NPP or other substations generating electricity equipment, there is a sharp dissonance, because the equipment operates within the specified limits, it's like a jar of cucumbers sharply at the same time and pour hot and cold water from the mighty changes of pressure bursts the Bank, the same thing is happening with the equipment, it works not only in idle but also wears out much faster until failure.

K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

technopank
Right verb! And knowing how Mosenergosbyt and others like him, with confident say that this thing (the earth hour) is absolutely useless.