3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 28.05.20 12:21 pm

The reapers (spoiler or not dopodomani) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys it's me blunted, or the translation of the curve?
unlocked all the memories of his father and SAM said,they say the reapers come every 50K years in the milky way,Shepard stopped them,but they come in Andromeda every 100k years.it's a sloppy translation?or really in the next game, a new trilogy we will see again the reapers?O_o
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrangerSE 28.05.20

Gryxa
Weird. In my version said that Shepard argues that the Reapers come every 50K years, and now they are there all PPC. Next came the message from the beginning of ME3. About Andromeda didn't say anything (and couldn't, because how could they, in the milky way, to know what is in another galaxy, where they were not)

G
Gryxa 28.05.20

StrangerSE
odd not thought zaskrinit,but about Andromeda and every 100 years,it said.so I did not understand what was going on

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Suggest to buy from another dealer. You wrote what that gesture. What 100k years? What reapers in Andromeda? How do you think that Shepard defeated the reapers, if the initiative went before the invasion, a message from turian and penny were sent during the invasion?

G
Gryxa 28.05.20

fLaMaster
the phrase big you nothing to say?what was written,asking

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Where such a transfer? In the origin only with Russian sabami and there's a gag present.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

Which is nonsense, because in this game, as far as I know, no.
But the logic - Yes. The reapers should drop in Andromeda. Otherwise, according to magic boy, life in Andromeda would have destroyed the synthetics :)
No, seriously, the Reapers - this is a good move in the original trilogy to turn science fiction into cosmophere. Why race, developing hundreds of light years apart, are so similar? In terms of evolution of technologies - the same people with a different skin color and no hair. In the original trilogy that tried to explain all these races belong to the same cycle and develop one model, which imposed their technologies Reapers.
But if so - why on arrival in Andromeda, the colonists find a super-civilization, which tens of millions of years, and not a bunch of robots, destroying all the organics, and the same rag-tag as they are? Clearly belonging to the same cycle.
Openly about it it seems we are never told, but besides the invasion of the Reapers to adequately explain it will not work. According to the archives on Ilos, the Reapers hang out somewhere in the space between galaxies. What a difference, the milky Way or Andromeda? The distance of 600 years between them - well it is for the Reapers with their 50.000-year cycles?

s
saa0891 28.05.20

Denis G wrote:
But the logic - Yes. The reapers should drop in Andromeda. Otherwise, according to magic boy, life in Andromeda would have destroyed the synthetics :)
This is the way most large shoal of developers (and if you take the purpose of the reapers which was originally to save the universe from aging stars it is generally kapets) in fact, they generally have to be in all galaxies (and the dark space from whence they come I think they can reach very quickly any part,remembering again the events where it was blown up the relay and they quietly flew under its own power),but again, I apparently it don't.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

saa0891
Well, the ending of ME3 is actually a disgrace that it is now to discuss it. This epic plum good ideas, the gaming industry has never seen. But we can not escape from it, and you have to conjecture, starting from the fact that there is.
And this can be done while one conclusion - life in Andromeda as well developed in cycles, and these cycles roughly correspond to earth, possibly with some lag (apparently the Reapers visited them in the second turn). It is quite possible that they skharchili relics, although about to say anything certain it is impossible.

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

saa0891
Denis G
Your everywhere, everything has to evolve the same way? Where did you get that couldn't be cataclysm with a similar ending? Or a trivial regression.

And the difference is that the catalyst controls the reapers and it is possible is banal to explain kladenje reapers on what is happening in Andromeda that he or corny interested in the Affairs in other galaxies, or can not effectively control the reapers at such large distances.

s
saa0891 28.05.20

fLaMaster wrote:
Your everywhere, everything has to evolve the same way? Where did you get that couldn't be cataclysm with a similar ending? Or a trivial regression.
After disasters there are various traces, etc. well, it's not about that.

fLaMaster wrote:
And the difference is that the catalyst controls the reapers and it is possible is banal to explain kladenje reapers on what is happening in Andromeda that he or corny interested in the Affairs in other galaxies, or can not effectively control the reapers at such large distances.
Well, the nonsense that has developed up under heavy drugs in the third part,the piano in the form of super weapons,the catalyst and the lights are generally very hard to explain,I can come up with anything.

Although even if we follow your logic,very advanced race can present a danger to them,and it's really weird that the reapers no in nearby galaxies,although their technology level to fly much easier.

D
Denis G 28.05.20

fLaMaster
The point is that everything everywhere should not develop the same way, only if it develops in someone in advance of a given model. So what we see in Andromeda? The same humanoid race, on the same stage of development, with the same technology. No cataclysm or regression is not able to multiply civilization a blueprint, and even in one time interval.
It is clear that this is just speculation, trying to fit at least some logic to where it just wondered. But other explanations at the moment just yet.

B
Blaster Dark 28.05.20

In Andromeda the city's Relics translated from Jordanov said: the enemy is too strong, well something like that... they're about the who?