3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 28.05.20 12:22 pm

3 ASUS Zenfone ZOOM is the best cameraphone from ASUS?

Recently went on sale ASUS Zenfone ZOOM and 3 already judging by the first reviews, it became clear that ASUS has released a truly good smartphone, but rather a cameraphone, since it has a dual camera. And I here already think to change your Zenfone Laser 3, this smartphone, for the price it is very affordable, and the performance too is very good.
What would you recommend? It is worth to take it?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allinos 28.05.20

In my opinion worth it, though, because here the processor is more powerful, snap625 now the best option for a smartphone, and for any task it is enough, and the battery saves.

J
Ju St 28.05.20

Dual camera hardly a surprise..Only the lazy manufacturer does not have such a smartphone in the line) But the presence of the centrifugal 5000 battery in this is really surprising.To change it you can do anything,the only question is the financial capacity)

R
Raykor 28.05.20

Ju St
Yes I would not say that the dual camera now someone will surprise, there are very few smartphones have it and literally very few have really good quality camera, not that was how it was in Huawei. I'm into this new Zenfone ZOOM 3, so it is very cool in design, and is comfortable in the hand, yesterday I Connected it could feel, I had more emotions than when I last touched an iPhone

E
Emelyasha 28.05.20

Raykor
I would wait for the reviews on your place, you well there is nothing really tests? Meet on clothes as usual, and the Chinese well know how to hide behind it. The only good news that Asus is not quite Chinese, and the approach to the production of smartphones have interest. To cram into the budget module with optical and laser autofocus - it's hard.

J
Ju St 28.05.20

Perhaps again,but in order to save many manufacturers forget that powerful hardware need something to feed and I think Zenfone ZOOM 3 would not have caused such a resonance,if his battery was less than 2 times the current)

R
Raykor 28.05.20

Ju St
Completely agree with you, as now even the most top-end smartphones from other manufacturers despite its cool features and a bunch of points in atutu can not boast of autonomy. By the way, I watched the review on the Zenfone ZOOM 3 and I noticed that he included is a OTG cable, it turns out that it also can recharge other devices?

E
Emelyasha 28.05.20

Raykor wrote:
By the way, I watched the review on the Zenfone ZOOM 3 and I noticed that he included is a OTG cable, it turns out that it also can recharge other devices?
And didn't it say what this cable is? Let me tell you a secret, kid: this cable can be many things to connect, charge, and do other miracles. And the ability to charge other devices depends on the support of this function, the power controller.

R
Raykor 28.05.20

No, I know what is generally meant OTG cable to the smartphone, just wanted to know whether he Zenfone ZOOM 3 using it to charge other devices, as for example some other models of ASUS smartphones have this capability

M
MuSStafA 28.05.20

At 3 zenfone zoom aperture ƒ / 1.7. Ie aperture optics is no less than the professional cameras (the IPhone 7 plus - ƒ / 1.8 for comparison). And pixel size 1.4 µm, which again is more compared to Apple. Pixel captures more light and therefore less noise with a lack of lighting. Triple focus... In camerphone I first looked......

E
Emelyasha 28.05.20

he can, but this is not one of the most useful of its functions. Love to hit that already this camera and with such a large Akka it looks really compact.

A
Allinos 28.05.20

Why, for many large aperture of the lens is rather important. It is interesting that the smartphone has even added support for images in RAW format, and with the upgrade to Android 7.0 promise to bring and shoot it.

R
Raykor 28.05.20

By the way, I managed to grab this smartphone, and it and protest in the tests benchmark antuco and he behaved very well and gained almost 63000 parrot that Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 very good indicator

J
Ju St 28.05.20

I just curious,why did a picture test and generally the conditions under which it had to spend? ZenUI is by default some kind of bench?

E
Emelyasha 28.05.20

Bench kind of problem set in Europe, so normally people are all made of Stars no breaks camera, but for everyday activities and pictures Snapdragon 625 would be a good processor, and the battery is not eating much.

M
MuSStafA 28.05.20

Amilasa wrote:
Stars from the sky do not tear the device
Again, it is not a game console, not a flagship device... It's stress - Cameron.
Raykor, provide examples of photos! Time Cameron, it would be necessary to see what the subject really good... Examples of photos with zoom particularly interested in.

A
Allinos 28.05.20

Given the amount of time work gives the smart, right thing that put a more energy efficient processor. The difference between him and 820ым will be noticeable only in tests, in fact, both head for modern games and software.

MuSStafA And really we would like to see if there are photos in the Studio.

R
Raykor 28.05.20

Here's a photo with the zoom, though at night, as you can see, the quality is very good
Ju St
No, ZOOM is not installed bench by default, but that's the game - No Limit NFS and SimCity

J
Ju St 28.05.20

Amilasa
and I'm not saying that this is a problem, I just asked it there or not. Exactly the same game,which said Raykor can be downloaded from a third party site,but nonetheless...
Raykor
Photos are really good quality,but the choice of subject,to put it mildly,strange)

E
Emelyasha 28.05.20

Ju St
there is already a need to distinguish between policy applications various applications, for example, the manufacturer of games (and software) paid to the equipment manufacturers for inclusion of their applications in the preset list, but benchmarks none preset, on the contrary, there are rumors that famous brands still pay extra for high scores

R
Raykor 28.05.20

Ju St
Take a picture of something original, resembles the stone with the tube) and indeed the goal was not in the subject, and to show that the night shots on this smart get acceptable quality
Amilasa
Yes, I agree with you, there is such infa, but usually put something not quite known apps and games, and ZOOM took and made 2 really cool games. By the way of the interesting built-in prog personally, I like ASUS ZenFit, though I have not yet had time to really check it out