3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tayler Derden 28.05.20 12:24 pm

Discussion of the plot of KotOR 2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Explain please, me bad... In KotOR'e I and KotOR'e II the Main character the same?
And I doganyaesh not like Ebon Hawk in the end of the first didn't so he wandered around the space... And.. will Bastille in the second part?
209 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 28.05.20

In the first Kotor Revan(ex - Jedi and a Sith Lord), who was rubbing the brains of the Jedi, and he returned to the light. I have. :P Between Which three years have passed. In the second you play as the Exile, who served as a General under Revan and was exiled from the Jedi for the renunciation of the Code. Two different characters, in short. But they knew each other.
Bastila second part will appear only once. If you play for the Dark and scroll relationship with T3(astrodroid) he'll show you the recording of the message that Dark Bastila left Revan. If you play for the light and beginning to insert the Atton that Revan - a man and a Jedi, with the second appearance on Telos, a small roller will see Bastila talking to the Cart. It will not be longer.

s
scareproof 28.05.20

hmm, is there any difference?? how much playing did not notice...

*scratching his head*

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

So first I went Kotor2. And just now finished Kotor. The question arose. How the Fugitive got on the Ebon hawk? As there Aquasplash Cray? And where they flew in the beginning of Kotor2 ? After all, the Ebon hawk belonged to Revenu, and he went for the External Borders. And disappeared.
Frankly translation in Kotor2 was not so hot. Maybe I do not understand.

Pomogite to understand, please.

T
Tayler Derden 28.05.20

I don't know, but I think that Revan lent his Exile, or Exile borrowed it from Revan...

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

Something doesn't add up. Revan left one, and the Exile do not remember anything.

T
Tayler Derden 28.05.20

Well, in five years many things could happen.

M
Mauser 28.05.20

It is unknown what happened on the Outer rim,nor Revan,nor Absalom.

Back in the space of the Republic,Exile was flying at the Republican cruiser on Telos (as a passenger).After the surprise attack of the Sith is unexpectedly saved Black Hawk running т3м4.

Actually,was landing on Peragus,here began the story of the second Kotor.

Cray just watched/-oval for the Outcast.Specific details here.

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

Clear. Just the impression of far-fetched for my ears. Sorry do not know what happened to Revan.

G
Genesis_X 28.05.20

The details are, if you carefully read all the dialogue easy the first part and the second!

Revan, began to remember and remembered something that he saw in the outer limits. He sat down and the Ebon hawk, one without his team, taking only droids, as I was afraid that where he flies his friends might be in danger. Cards or Bastila, predshestvovali it's such a departure, gave instructions to the droid T3-M4, Revan, what if you suddenly get where she's going, in trouble or lost, then droid need to get on Board the Ebon hawk and fly to the Republic for help! T3-M4 came one, along with esteem of the outer limits. According to this, we can say that the Revan in serious trouble! T3-M4 found Cray, as in all probability knew about her, perhaps from the Revan. I want to remind that Cray was a master of Revan. That is so Cray came on Board. T3 he found her.
Cray, at that time already managed to get in the head of Nihilus Zion. Judging by the plot, Zion walked along behind grandma while she was the General. And about the General respudlike learned, thanks to the betrayal of Atris. Atris arranged for the leak of information about the General to use it as bait for the Sith.
By that time Admiral of the Republic finds the fugitive and his transportyour on Board Harbinger on Telos. Harbinger finds a drifting ship of the Sith in space and picks him up. Assassins from the Sith ship have a purpose - exile! But this time ,while assassins deal with koundou of Sudebnoe, to the last moored Ebon hawk.
Exile is out, as our good SHK-50 pumps it sleeping on the forging of edistractie in sick Bay. But Cray finds it and they run with Sudebnoe. Sudanese, under the control of the Sith opened fire on the Ebon Hawk, damage it, but Ebon hawk is still on the move. And then, you can understand everything from the game itself...

M
Mauser 28.05.20

T3-M4 found Cray, as in all probability knew about her, perhaps from the Revan. I want to remind that Cray was a master of Revan. That is so Cray came on Board. T3 he found her.

It has no details,and the obvious guesses.Very revealing look here all sorts of introductory design you can tell,may,likely and so forth.

Cray was herself in exile while hiding from Nihilus with Zion.A simple jump on the droid army of the Sith and finds the old Jedi in the hole where she was hiding?No.
She found the Exile and T3 at the same time.

With the rest more or less agree.That was before the update.

T
Tayler Derden 28.05.20

Why is right ending that is for the Outcast?

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

If you have Revan so bad, why is T3 not found Bastille or especially Card - ADMIRAL of the REPUBLIC!!! I think it would be easier.
Probably Cray she really tracked Ebon hawk. But how?

A
Angel_Trent 28.05.20

She, you know, a Sith Lord. And a hole in the Force, to hunt down is not so hard.

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

She tracked not a hole in the force, and the Ebon hawk. Then just with the droid. Without The Exile.

G
Genesis_X 28.05.20

Mauser, I wrote about how Cray came on Board just as the scenario. And if you read below, you will understand that it is not just talk. And this topic does not apply to how the Ebon hawk out of the hands of Revan came to Peragus. In this thread, the highlight this is T3-M4. That's what I wanted to write! So there is nothing to focus not in fact, trying to show his observation!
And if you love cling to the words, then explain where did you read that Cray found T3-M4?
Point your finger! If necessary, take a screenshot of this dialog and post here! But I'll tell you that if you apply the General to T3 he say such a phrase: But you found US, so we can ostanovil of the Sith!
Kerf? US! And now explain who is Us? If in the story it is shown that T3 is found only exile. And after finding it, he no longer was looking for! And I'll tell you. Thus, the General gave us to understand that we are talking about him and Kreia! If you need a screen then I will put this text... But first answer the question, where did you read something about what you so confidently assert?

B
Bolnorez 28.05.20

So during the attack on Sudanese, Cray was on Board Sudebnoe with Exile, and not on the Hawk with the droids. Why Cray was looking for the General?

G
Genesis_X 28.05.20

DolgOff is, by the way is also a good option. And Cray was looking for the General, because there was a leak from the archives of the Jedi about him. As she says Cray, the whole Saga of the exile, is the way Crainey Nihilus revenge, Jedi, Sith, Zion, and most importantly attempt to kill the Power.

M
Mauser 28.05.20

And if you so love cling to the words, then explain where did you read that Cray found T3-M4?

Do not like.Especially to the likes of your muddy cleopatara.Here bredovato the last paragraph of General competition..

I will say one thing: you never learn to read,it is also necessary to think corny.. to be able to trace cause and effect,order of events and the motives of actors.

So there is nothing to focus on essence, trying to show his observation!

Do not try to teach me.. and I will not tell you what place you should shove your rudeness..

G
Genesis_X 28.05.20

Why Cray chose Exile? Says Cray. The exile was able to do what he did to anybody.
To cut yourself off from the force as the instinct of self-preservation. And if someone, such as Nihilus would have tried to kill him by Force, then it would not have happened. Cray just realized that to kill Nihilus, simple Jedi is not enough, we need someone who can stand in when sending the Echo of death through the Power and survive. By the way, this Nihilus sent death through the power and was the same wound in the force, and not an exile.
The Jedi Council was wrong, thinking in exile, he's the main enemy. As always, they were blind.
If the Mauser again I will say that this is a guess, the answer. In the dialogues with the Cray, Visa and Follower, when he stands in the center of the ship and exploring the planet, it can be traced to this track.

G
Genesis_X 28.05.20

Mauser, you hesitated! In my posts is not a word of rudeness, but for some reason, you constantly come phrase such orientation. Be careful what you write.