3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenisVarga 28.05.20 12:25 pm

Can't open a map in the game (Mad Max)

Bought the game 2 days ago approximately. Played 16 hours of it, many times went and came, all three natural marine parks, by the way the game picked up the controller from the PS4 is, that I love in games. Here today went into the game again, and tried to open the map to to inspect the property. But the map doesn't open. Not at all. Previously with a touchpad controller, but no. Nothing happens. Tried to press TAB, but no response. Well, I think a bug, something is broken in the game. Reinstalled the game. But nothing has changed. All so the same button does not work card. What to do with this?
24 Comments
Sort by:
p
propeller-faust 28.05.20

Try Claudia go. Although here on the forum were people who have the same problem on the keyboard. Apparently the bug is not rare. Val soon fixed. While, FIE-FIE, my party bypassed

D
DenisVarga 28.05.20

Well someone a problem - it is necessary to run the game, collect scrap, or come to the dude that level is pumping.

f
farinelli 28.05.20

I also had this problem. Has decided as follows: run into any fortress, where there are projects to build (neftenbach, water tank, openysheva farm, etc.) activate it in order details for its manufacture marked on the map. Map will be forced and after that will work fine.

D
Dragster2001 28.05.20

farinelli
Did not open the map to indicate points of collecting scrap metal

z
zhekuha 28.05.20

Dragster2001
the same problem was nobari water into the jar or canister from the car pulled out,after the script stage work

S
Shady9393 28.05.20

farinelli
yesterday helped,and when the game restarted didn't help,I don't know what to do

a
anyway 28.05.20

was also such trouble, stop opening card, could run around without it
only after another sand storm again began to open
(PS the second time really helped the handling of the canister)

t
tynnikov1978 28.05.20

100% METHOD TO WORK THE MAP(DO NOT HANG THE SCREEN,AND BORDERLESS) !!

l
lexa2999294 28.05.20

zhekuha
Thank you so much, you pulled the canister and the card would work.

k
kos lank 28.05.20

tynnikov1978
THANK you!!! Good man. From work, flies like a rocket!

V
Vik_Vik 28.05.20

after any scripted scenes starts to work

T
Tvoya Mechta 28.05.20

Has had the same problem, nothing helps.
The game on PS4

l
liquidator_pro 28.05.20

halfway through the game then stopped to open the map what to do?

v
voylov 28.05.20

liquidator_pro
You there are cloned?
some times create such a topic on the forum go not destiny to look for a similar theme.

I
Ilaya 28.05.20

It is from Battlfronta clone, just he's lost.

m
modesst 28.05.20

The problem on the ps 4 was released in Gastown. No canister, no water is not helping, no other script does not help. Even the air balloon are not allowed to remove the glasses.

R
RomaMetis.rus 28.05.20

Hi all,I have the same problem last night, this Mad Max ps4 the mood crap,wanted to play reached level 7 GEZ town all the cases. I want to open a map and shit is not working,thought the controller took the second the same trouble. Deleted game reinstalled still not working. Download sohranenku old there map opening. And in the last sokhranenko not working card. Again, all the first place I his heart was shaking! Developed you bastards rowing for which we pay money? Bitch release the game later modify to no mind to cut down the money necessary, and the mood is killed! Odd play already perehotelos will try today all sorts of options listed above can help, But this game is a collection of me
hell is not needed for sure.

R
RomaMetis.rus 28.05.20

Hi all,I have the same problem last night, this Mad Max ps4 the mood crap,wanted to play reached level 7 GEZ town all the cases. I want to open a map and shit is not working,thought the controller took the second the same trouble. Deleted game reinstalled still not working. Download sohranenku old there map opening. And in the last sokhranenko not working card. Again, all the first place I his heart was shaking! Developed you bastards rowing for which we pay money? Bitch release the game later modify to no mind to cut down the money necessary, and the mood is killed! Odd play already perehotelos will try today all sorts of options listed above can help, But this game is a collection of me
hell is not needed for sure.

s
sipot12 28.05.20

Has anybody managed to cope with this problem on ps4? Tried everything and gave water to the pilgrims and waited out the storm, and collected scrap, and pulled out the canister and balloons opened, and the pumped level guy and at the tower of Jeet pressed to track the location targeted on the map, and just waited for 10-15 minutes as mentioned above. In short all the zeros...

g
gafuk_ 28.05.20

On ps4 after the latest patch the map does not return (as they write on Reddit). 3 days ago caught the bug, like a fool rolling on the minimap at random. Apparently, wait for the patch only. Which is not the fact that will