3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enot180 28.05.20 12:25 pm

Pirate save on the license. (The Witcher)

Is it possible to transfer pirated save to license the incentive? Downloaded the game to try, but in the end so delayed that I wanted to buy it in steam. Only now and again does not want to go, so we decided to ask the local sages whether a transfer is possible?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

I will say that I like the idea was. but with another game. Metal Gear Ground Zero. I bought the incentive and to pass it for a couple of jobs in the scrap.. but what would the armor gave and the people on the base with this part in the other MGS The Phantom Paint. need to download was a save from theGround Zero with homework done.. I found a save game 100% passing threw to the folder where necessary. and all the rules. earned...
Typically, when you download there can write to shove the save game. the incentive immenno. so it's possible. just need to find the folder for the incentive it it's called a chore(numbers) and nothing criminal will be.. just old if that save before replacing downloaded..(a lot extra written) but know. perhaps nothing to worry about.

O
Oleg V 28.05.20

it seems to be if the mods there...

T
Towelie75 28.05.20

enot180
Transfer is possible, he did it when bought the first two games on sale. Preventing the issue, the second part is also possible, and in the third.

z
zuuc 28.05.20

C:\Users\имя user\Documents\Diablo 3\gamesaves. what pirates that license one way

z
zuuc 28.05.20

The Witcher 3 pirates of the licence is no different, in the Witcher there is no DRM

z
zuuc 28.05.20

C:\Users\имя user\Documents\Diablo\saves. Similarly, all Witches don't have copy protection, so that conservation from the pirates, will work on the license.

e
enot180 28.05.20

Thank you all for your answers :*
The question is closed.

B
Bupycop 28.05.20

zuuc
What does the Witcher 3?