3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rishard 28.05.20 12:26 pm

Yellow handle and silver blocks (LEGO The Lord of the Rings)

I have two questions:
1) Who can pull the yellow handle? I opened the story, I tried, but all shrug their shoulders and say, who can pull.
2) who can blow up silver blocks? Again, nobody tells me.
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
spasedemon 28.05.20

1)Strong characters such as lurtz or Uruk Hai
2)he puzzled over that question,maybe Saruman

R
Rishard 28.05.20

spasedemon
1) thanks, I thought that Boromir, too, he's also strong on the idea.
2) we Need to think about who has an explosive ability, as in previous LEGO games it was destroyed by silver.

s
spasedemon 28.05.20

Ghost Rider
Silver explodes Uruk Berserker he was in helm's deep

G
Gamele 28.05.20

Even matriliny fireworks explode, his drawing somewhere on the map

R
Rishard 28.05.20

SFOR you for your answers and for your help.

D
DOOM-XrusX 28.05.20

it is necessary to constrain mirellie Boxing gloves then you can pull the handle

D
Dsdbk 28.05.20

And pull the handles maybe Sauron. You can get it in extra mission in Rivendell.

R
Rishard 28.05.20

Dsdbk
What, if not secret?

J
Jurg19ua 28.05.20

Ghost Rider
When you pass the plot, you have available an additional level where you will open of Sauron and messenger of Sauron. This level is available in the area with the waterfalls (it's like Rivendell, if not mistaken) under one of the waterfalls near where the map shows a character Gloin (gray dwarf), and, by default, after the passage of the main plot waypoint marker is set there, on the map it cannot be seen, but more importantly, after loading a save does not put a travel marker on the map, you'll get shot down the way to advanced level.

s
spasedemon 28.05.20

killer55rus
Can pour sohranyal and I your way down

D
Dsdbk 28.05.20

Matriliny salute is at Barad-dûr.

J
Jurg19ua 28.05.20

spasedemon
the default path after loading saves is on a mission, you don't need a save set, and:

s
spasedemon 28.05.20

killer55rus
Thank you,found

R
Rishard 28.05.20

In order not to produce threads for one question will be asked here - where to buy of the King-Magician?

J
Jurg19ua 28.05.20

Ghost Rider
Actually, all the characters that you can buy, find, after the full story... and if you ask where it is, it is in the location Minas Morgul right near the stairs.

R
Rishard 28.05.20

killer55rus
In, I meant where he is. SPS.

D
Darth Selena 28.05.20

I have some silver blocks explode (cave near Weathertop and in Mysia secret staircase
)

D
Dsdbk 28.05.20

Darth Selena
Matriliny fireworks explode not all the blocks, try berserk, which is in helm's deep.

J
Jurg19ua 28.05.20

Dsdbk
Is matriliny salute something blows up? I thought he was a beauty, no? I just heard on the forum that it needs to blow up Mithril, but by opening it in the game, I tried to blow them Mithril, and I have failed.

D
Dsdbk 28.05.20

killer55rus
Fireworks I blew up only mirellie locks and low blocks, nothing more.