3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jr.Tulip 28.05.20 12:27 pm

Using the emulator the Xbox (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

The people,help!!!In all parts of this emulsion SL-6555-SB (X-Box Emulator) worked great,except for Unity.The joystick certainly worked,but the layout was retarded,but I couldn't help it and had to get used to...Now in Rogue is the same garbage,it works,but again all the buttons are mixed up and can't configure.Help,what to do???Can who faced such problem??
With the current price of a 360 gamepad for Windiws can be teknotika))))
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 28.05.20

Jr.Tulip
play without joystick on the keyboard the game Takako didn't get to customize!

J
Jeka_64 28.05.20

Jr.Tulip
there should be a special library to download, I had the same problem with COD AW but then as all downloaded standards became

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list download 64 bit and play

J
Jr.Tulip 28.05.20

ArturStrong
there are instruction how to do it???There is simply no exe file. and I XS

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

throw fuel xinput1_3 x64 to your emulyator with the replacement!!

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

here is my emulyator https://yadi.sk/d/cB2LZOAJf6kX5

K
KonstantinE7777 28.05.20

ArturStrong
He tried to Rogue on the controller to play? Works fine? I have the same problem as the default, the buttons are sometimes confused.

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

I have all norialno !! the mood of the button in the EXE file! or higher download my eMule

J
Jr.Tulip 28.05.20

ArturStrong
But does not work to configure them.You know this crap goes through the game,at some configurable ,some not.I have the same emulsion that you took off and the guys are at it.Thinking about buying a xbox360 gamepad...

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

Emul x64

K
KonstantinE7777 28.05.20

ArturStrong
Figured out that the problem is not the configure emulator.The game is stupid can't see it! Usually when you run other games has always been a characteristic beep that your controller is recognized.Here it is not. Tried it on 2 wireless joysticks, the result is the same - each uses its own individual layout.Files threw right-at the root of the game along with the file ACC.exe referenced by a shortcut, it's unmistakable -an alternative to folders is simply no.In this connection 2 questions: 1)you have when you start the game beeps? 2) Give a link to the Repack, which you have installed, maybe version? Thank you!

J
Jr.Tulip 28.05.20

KonstantinE7777
I'm on three different Repack Rogue tried it and nifiga(((buy a license Tomorrow,I'll try...
For all others,licesne series of games as all operating standards,in addition to Unity.
I have a feeling that the guys from Microsoft, or Ubisoft,or just two of these organizations,figure out what we're playing through the emulsion on other gamepads and decided to stop the fun...I'm so talking in General)))

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

the ability still works and the sound is made!

A
ArturStrong 28.05.20

then buy a better joystick xbox

K
KonstantinE7777 28.05.20

Jr.Tulip
Found a solution that worked! Here is a link to video on YouTube.
Doing everything exactly as this guy shows, but!: Before you save the configuration on the Controller tab 1 still reschedule button under your joystick! The tab will light up red, it's nothing terrible, buttons are assigned in any case. (The man in the video button is not appointed). Everything, keep, and throw all the files in the root should work. Version emulator download the one in the link below the video.

V
Vladimer Ostrouhov 28.05.20

SL-6555-SB (X-Box Emulator) I Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2