3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
troilove 28.05.20 12:27 pm

Nezabudkina mission [PS-Xbox] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Held 30% of the game. Now in sandy shores where isreali Trevor and Michael.
The game freezes on Michael. To switch the character does not. Michael has one mission that does not start. I come to the yellow circle the beginning of the mission and nothing happens. What to do? No saves.
PS3
63 Comments
Sort by:
v
vevedos 28.05.20

I have about the same problem! Was almost the same. Trevor and Michael went into hiding with a kidnapped wife of some man, and now to choose one. You can only play for Franklin. On the map blue icon mission M (at the entrance of Michael's house). But there's even a yellow circle is not that it's a mission. There I spun, spun, nothing happens, the mission will not start. I've tried everything: restarted the game and so on. Saves no. Know that the mission, which must begin Turbulence is called.

V
Vladislav Misyurin 28.05.20

Absolutely the same problem as in the second post! Tell me what to do

v
vevedos 28.05.20

I also have a PS3 license and also everything was normal before the upgrade. And the idea with the reinstall thanks,I'll try.

V

And I have license Xbox ) And tell me how to reinstall the game and keep your saves intact?

t
troilove 28.05.20

Tried to reinstall the game. it did not help.

V

Also reinstalled and it did not help. Can anyone have save game with the completed mission?

t
troilove 28.05.20

to remove the update also does not fix the situation unfortunately.

Vladislav Misurin
I think it's not the mission at all.

V

troilove
damn what to do now?)

G
GiliaSPB 28.05.20

Vladislav Misurin
troilove
try to start an earlier save game. Pereprodaet missions 4-5 story to the buggy of the moment. Maybe the scripts in the course of your passing not stood up" and need to build them)

W
WARIGROMAN 28.05.20

troilove
The same problem of the wing 59 that after the mission, a RAID on the Bureau next mission does not start
what to do?

I did not expect from the most anticipated game this lazyyyy(((((((((

t
troilove 28.05.20

GiliaSPB
Oh thank you captain obvious))))
WARIGROMAN
Vladislav Misurin
troilove
!!!!TO ME, THAT HELPED!!!ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!
I just left the game waited for a random event. play for Michael. called Tracy's dad say help, went for a mission this. and that's all. the game is working. came to your story missions and all the sparkle! say still helps to play a couple of times online. try!

me here what thought came to mind! and if you try to replay any of the previous missions? maybe you can help!

V

troilove
tried to replay already, didn't help

OOO thank you for the tip:) it worked!

G
GaDOvich 28.05.20

Vladislav Misurin
What you method helped you??

V

GaDOvich
to perform a secondary mission for Franklin)

v
vevedos 28.05.20

Vladislav Misurin
Yes, please tell me what you did))

V

vevedos
GaDOvich
just do side missions and then check the main, it should work
and for sure try to play online a little bit :)

G
GaDOvich 28.05.20

Vladislav Misurin
I have Franklin left for entertainment only. racing Golf and more. and 2 icon M is not active.

V

GaDOvich
in online try playing

G
GaDOvich 28.05.20

Vladislav Misurin
yeah, I tried((

t
troilove 28.05.20

GaDOvichпросто wait until someone calls. leave the game for a walk) will be back 100% the phone hang type help or something... I agree will perform the mission and all good)