3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hudson 28.05.20 12:28 pm

Settings for G27 Crew (The Crew)

Who plays the wheel g27, kindly share the settings for a comfortable game and in logitech profiler and in the game itself. I've already more or less under themselves set up, but still something.
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 28.05.20

No fools who play on this wheel of pissing arcade. You 1 will.

B
Ben121212 28.05.20

Hudsоn
useless, killed a lot of time, searched through many forums, including the English, tried all the tips standing and still fucking this CRU there is something wrong with the steering and the responsiveness of the brakes and so on, in the profile of Logitech that only did not do, then beat Crewe, was removed and put test drive unlimited 2 and there set up the wheel very well and are satisfied, so no problem with G27 Euro track simulator 2, project Kar and many other games, dirty and so on, but CRU......

K
Kaskadde 28.05.20

Ben121212
confirm, also killed a ton of time tuning the steering, that only did not change still isn't it... spat at it... and play on the gamepad.

_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 28.05.20

bloomm

You're a fool! Times think, gamepad or steering wheel gives just an advantage in terms of control during cornering, acceleration and braking. After playing a couple of hours on the controller about Claudia even forgot.

a
alexskorp 28.05.20

please tell me how to configure the controller in The Crew,if you can detail

L
Leonid Yarovoy 28.05.20

Also leave your opinion. Have a g27 and like all visaitova spent a lot of time, and we're getting sane control. Hooked up the controller from the ps3 through the program motionjoy, works like a charm.

C
Cinestar 28.05.20

The wheel in The Crew gives you a distinct advantage. It is used in almost all the top racers Kruse.
For Example, AzzenWazHere
Or ASdaS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNLAreHgGOpzq2A8vBIsYTg
Well, that configure the wheel is not simple, it's a fact! I think Asdas not refuse to help.
The controller is definitely better Claudia. It allows you to quickly switch between modes
and more accurately and faster to operate the machine.
But to master the controller, as well as learn to walk, should in his childhood.
If you started with the keyboard, then go to geypad will be difficult.
Motor skills have already been formed and the brain is not configurable.
Motor functions of the brain are laid in early childhood.
Two weeks drove on the gamepad - like used.
Top passed the test for the keyboard and gamepad and keyboard won
Better wheel.

C
ChildSoap 28.05.20

Cinestar
it hurts sharply and precisely it shifts the drift O_o, I so obtained on the gamepad, and the steering wheel for all other modes

B
Bombardirovschik 28.05.20

ChildSoap
on the wheel you can do if you put an angle of 180 but need to get used to micro-movements.
in short for drift and normal driving different desirable angles of rotation (settings)

C
ChildSoap 28.05.20

Bomber
Yes I noticed that ) for ordinary driving even the linearity is better than about 70% of keep to how the hole is not shook)

B
Bombardirovschik 28.05.20

ChildSoap
yeah, and after steering on the controller azhno sausage, shakes! no accuracy