3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Smolin 28.05.20 12:28 pm

It is impossible to get the quest Cora Harper: the Ark Azari. (PS4) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys, can someone faced with such problem? The fact is that by following some of the listed quest, namely Find signal source"Peritoni, lose the opportunity to finish this quest. And it doesn't interact (triangle) with the subject of quest items (with transmitter tobish). Even after the transmitter is scanned. Here is how to be guys?

UPDT: Guys, the quest for the bartender with the nexus suffers from the same ailment.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Kayander 28.05.20

it must first scan

i
ilterr 28.05.20

he's not scanned

Спойлерhttps://i.gyazo.com/a359fc5ecca4ced00997ddac966c5f48.jpg

M
Mihail Smolin 28.05.20

Alex Kayander
So well already. And still AMBA.

M
Mihail Smolin 28.05.20

ilterr
And on my PS4 it was proskanirovanno, and then silence.

A
Aleksey Kayander 28.05.20

XS today just passed this quest, everything is OK on the PC. however in the adjacent branch wrote that he is infinitely hangs in pending after turn on the transmitter

d
dmitriymesch 28.05.20

Michael Smolin
About the quest with the bartender, he doesn't count, because she will need to bring 3 (not remember exactly how much) stuff with different planets and Hyperion as planet arrive you'll be given what you can gather

S
SpartanSoap 28.05.20

Michael Smolin
try to start the quest anew, I have the PC version too, buttons missing, reboot helped

t
tomvegas99 28.05.20

Also a problem with the quest, you can't activate the transmitter repeatedly returned to the planet after further nothing happens(((

P. S: how to start the quest first?

s
saa0891 28.05.20

Here too damn this quest Bagnols,the transmitter is scanned,typically bugs and helped load the save game (with it immediately download and all normally activated or is activated) then complete bummer.

A
Ayvi1 28.05.20

In General, the same problem appeared. I see that I'm not alone all the bugs collected and, indeed, a simple download of the case did not help here. But lucky became suspicious immediately, so was able to defeat this bug.

How come the bug: moving in on the base with all the side of the RAID, was killed. Are downloaded (the download of this time is somehow 2 minutes), before reaching the base kets shoot with a sniper (only 6), and here, bug. Googling, I see the branch start to think but sho is not so.

Sonatas:
Option 1: the Script with the advent of the kets (in particular those that are harder) did not load because of a prior murder (but the first time as they filmed from afar, so that XS)
Option 2: When you download you get near the base and Liam Bark about something nice talking to you while you drive. Maybe if they don't have time to finish, and you're picking on the ill-fated database, the script does not switch one another. Well, without the appearance of the script with bonus delegation kets – no scan will not.

Solution:
Loaded from AutoSave, waited for the end petrangelo car, and drove to the base on the machine so that all chum salmon once returned to life, and not lay the corpses from the sniper.

Z
Zmey17-94 28.05.20

Айви1
Helped. It seems if you kill all kets from afar, then the script doesn't work on the arrival of reinforcements, and yet not to destroy all kets scan the transmitter is impossible. There is really a need to have the original bunch kets you noticed and called her.

s
saa0891 28.05.20

In the patch this bug is fixed.

Also could not scan beacon after the patch once all brokenrules.

c
canteexnik 28.05.20

Айви1
Helped roll back a save game and check in on the base itself

s
skyvision 28.05.20

Айви1
Айви1.Hat's off to you .Was already thinking to quit the game.Thank you.All failed.